MICHAEL CARDOSO IS "THE MAN"

YESTERDAY AT FFA JUPITER I PROMOTE  MICHAEL CARDOSO THE RANK OF  BLACK BELT. MICHAEL IS A VERY GOOD INSTRUCTOR AND HE ALWAYS MAKE ME PROUD IN THE MATS AND OUT. HE IS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND.

THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR REPRESENT F.F.A TEAM AND WELCOME TO TEIXEIRA JIU JITSU FAMILY.

RICARDO TEIXEIRA  F.F.A DELRAY BEACH-JUPITER

JUST GOT TO CHANGE THE BELT NOW!!!!

Congrats! Seems long overdue!!

Tttremendous!

Congrats Mike!

TTT

Congratulations, Mike!

Congrats to Mike cardoso.Both him and Efrin are both class A instructors,competitors and friends.

I've known Mike for years; since I first started
in this game. We were merely young pups scraping
in the yard. Im glad to see you get your black
belt.

Din Thomas

ttt my good friend and the best instructor iv'e ever train with..congrats playa you deserve it

Congratulations to Mike, although you can still suck my cock for beating me by 2 lousy points GRRRRRRR. : )

CONGRATS!

matt

Congrats to a great instructor and friend. Actuaaly, it's like a family member because we at FFA feel like we're family. I'm a proud student of Mike and your black belt is well deserved. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Mike thnx for the way that you represent us, you are a class act and a great competitor and one of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of dealing with.

Way to go Mike, well done

Joe M

HUGE congrats!

Hey Din at least you are a black man!

Congrats Mike!

Mike is literally an encyclopedia of jiujitsu. The man knows everything! Add to that his dedication and his abilities on the mat and his promotion comes as no suprise. The man not only deserves his blackbelt but will represent it well.

Congrats again.

Ive known and seen Mike compete and kick ass for about seven year snow. Congrats Mike!

Congrats!!!!