Michael Chandler goes from fanboying over Nate in person, to wanting to crack his jaw on Twitter

Dude was fanboying hard over Nate in his presence when they crossed paths in an elevator

To this from the safety of his home

1 Like

8 Likes

IMG_4920

1 Like

They should do Chandler Diaz.

Conor can’t fight Chandler now, he finally after all these years is now ready to fight Tony so he is demanding the Tony fight.

1 Like

Interesting fight for sure

Long ass lanky Diaz vs little short stocky Chandler

Chandler would overhand hook himself right into a guilllotine

I don’t ever need to see Nate fight again. And after how he embarrassed the mma community against the roided up YouTuber he should never step foot in any ring or cage ever again

1 Like

I don’t find it interesting at all. Nate is old and washed. He has no business fighting guys like chandler

How about a Ferguson rematch since Tony said he let nate win and nate said he hardly trained for it too lol

2 Likes

He probably takes two or three more UFC fights before he is done. Too much money on the table.

He has only had 6 UFC fights in the past 8 years and thats where he made all his money.

Its highly unlikely Conor, Diaz and Dana all let that trilogy slip away with all the money involved.

2 or 3? Jeez man

I really hope not

I think they missed their chance for the rubber match. After Nate beat Pettis in 2019 and Conor beat Cerrone in early 2020 that was the time to make that fight

I know CoViD happened but they could have made that their next fights for both of them

From an sporting perspective they waiting too long but not from a prizefighting perspective.

That fight is still big money for everyone.

1 Like

I’m not so sure he can beat Nate tbh. Chandler is 5’6. When it gets in the later rounds he’ll be burnt out and Nate would finish him. He’s so tiny I don’t think he can stop Diaz

1 Like

How very helwani of you. Theyre fighters. Nate is looking for a fighter. To fight. Chandler is responding, saying he’d like to be his huckleberry. You know, in a fight. He didnt call him a pussy or insult his mother.

2 Likes

In middle school kids would talk shit on MySpace but then at school pretend to be all nice And friendly

That’s Chandler right now with Nate

Is there more than what you posted? Because if not, youre projecting your middle school glory days drama onto two men trying to set up a payday fight.

3 Likes

How shocking! A fighter trying to sell a fight?

How awful, Chandler must really be scared of Nate to not say those hurtful things in person.

Chandler would talk shit to his own momma if it meant selling a fight. He’s just a promoter at heart and a good one.

1 Like

Dude…he had a torn pec also. This is why he walked into Paul instead of jabbing his way in. Damn take that diaz outta yo name…son.

1 Like

Didn’t say shit to his face though. That’s why the Diaz brothers are the realest fighters in mma history and they is why they have a cult following

Diaz brothers would never pretend to be friendly with other guys in their weight class

Did John Anik write the caption in the first pic?