Micheal Chandler emotionally distraught acknowledging he was wrong about Islam

Sounds like a UG poster :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Tired Richard Pryor GIF by Turner Classic Movies

5 Likes

I Chandler fights like GSP he can beat Islam. If he tries to make it an exciting match he still can win, but probably won’t

3 Likes

Chandler doesnt have GSPs FIght IQ, Jab or timing,

6 Likes

Lol. No.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

If only Chris Leben had fought like GSP against Anderson Silva

Ufc 217 Mma GIF by UFC

7 Likes

Chandler is the best matchup for Islam, seeing as how he has the best chance of keeping it standing and landing a bomb. There’s a very good chance he won’t even get past Poirier though.

3 Likes

What does “fighting like GSP” mean? Just lay n pray him to a decision?

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

5 Likes

Chandler has the tools to be the closest thing to a GSP at 155. He is fast, strong and explosive. He has strong wrestling and great sun defense.

Look at all the LW fighters and tell me who has a chance. I like Dustin but I think he folds like he did against Khabib. Justin is a low fight IQ guy and taps quickly once he is put on his back. I like Bennys chances, he is not gifted physically but he has a high fight iq.

Chandler has no cardio.

Chandler goes all out. When he stuns guys he pounces. His style is reckless and costs him some wins, but damn is he exciting. If he GSPed guys he could go 5 rounds

2 Likes

I know you want to bang Chandler, but hes not that good. Im not certain hes even top 5 in the Lightweight Division. Everyone beats Hooker and T Ferg.
Hes about to lose to Porrier. Im not sure he beats Tsurukyan or Gamrot or Benny D.
Hes already lost to Charles, and if you watch carefully, he realized he couldnt beat Gathje in the first round. So instead of try to win the fight and change his gameplan, he resorted to Im just gonna make this look like a fun entertaining fight to take away from the fact that I cant beat this guy and am gettingmy ass whipped.
GSP would never fought like that.
Chandler is turd with horsepower. Nothing more

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Chandler is more explosive than GSP but about half the fight iq of GSP. He’s about twice as entertaining to watch though

Islam beats Chandler in mma

2 Likes

Dudes 2-3 in the organization and going on 37. He’s just there to stand and Wang to entertain the meatheads. He’ll never be a serious threat for a belt.

5 Likes

Chandler’s record does not matter. What matters though is that he does not have boring fights. Win or lose, be brings it. Kill or be killed style.

6 Likes

Watching a gassed out guy that can barely lift his arms get punched in the face repeatedly isn’t all that entertaining. He’s like a shittier Fabio Maldonado.

2 Likes

He is sacrificing his mind and body for us. Can’t hate on Chandler

4 Likes