Michel Prazeres tests positive for testosterone, retires after being banned 4-years by USADA

11 Likes

5 Likes

Not gonna lie. Don’t even know who he is. Perpetual undercard fighter I guess.

9 Likes

Wins over Gilbert burns, subbed Mads Burnell. Tough dude.

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that hasn’t ever seen this guy’s name before.

5 Likes

40 years old, 20-4 record, he can open a profitable McDojo in a nice area :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I watch almost every fight of every event and no shit do not remember this guy

4 Likes

Buncha noobs in here. No one knows who the tractor is? One of the more obvious dude is jacked

4 Likes

^Perpetual casual.

Exactly. I’ve heard ppl say they watch every PPV and 90% of Fight Nights, but somehow missed this guy. You watch 90% of jack shit if you don’t know Michel Prazeres.

3 Likes

Retard roided strength is hard to defend. Always pussy underneath it all though

gay GIF

1 Like

I’m still very curious how many fighters are using steroids. I keep thinking around 5-10% but sometimes jump to 50%.

2 Likes

At least 30%.

Probably closer to most (50-60%) at minimum.

3 Likes

Goes to show you how many forgettable fights and fighters are in the UFC.

3 Likes

I enjoyed his fights he is short but fucking strong. When he debuted I thought he would make it farther

1 Like

Always gave me a palhares vibe when I watched him

2 Likes

Lmao. Check my join date asshole.

I’ve watched thousands of fights and this guy doesn’t stand out at all. I don’t have to have a virtual rolodex of every fighter on the UFC’s roster for the past 20 years to be considered a “real fan”. Quit gate keeping. He is lower than journeyman. 13 fights in 8 years isn’t exactly active and he’s a can crusher with TWO big name fights his entire career.

4 Likes

No problem, dude. I’m just fuckin’ with ya’.

Now I’M the asshole. Smdh.

4 Likes