Michelle Waterson after Rose fight...hilarious!

She's got the Thai accent down perfectly.

She might have lost, but she has budo. At the end of the day, that's what it's always about.

I was pretty neutral on her, fighting her heart out and how she graciously handled her loss showed a lot of character and made me a fan.

yeah big fan, great attitude. 

but can't help but think if it was a white male doing this sort of voice people would be trying to smash enough starbucks windows to change the government again.

try and get one of jim carey's routines from in living color done today, lol

x9uv -

but can't help but think if it was a white male doing this sort of voice people would be trying to smash enough starbucks windows to change the government again.

....I think you need a happy meal bud

ausgepicht - She might have lost, but she has budo. At the end of the day, that's what it's always about.

I was pretty neutral on her, fighting her heart out and how she graciously handled her loss showed a lot of character and made me a fan.

same

ausgepicht - She might have lost, but she has budo. At the end of the day, that's what it's always about.

Thumbs up for a positive from augespicht lol

*positive comment

x9uv -

Who gives a fuck Debbie downer. It was funny, just laugh and enjoy.

Hard not to like her. She's been around a long time, i don't see her becoming champ but she's pretty good.

EckY - She's got the Thai accent down perfectly.

x9uv -

Seriously, what's your point? Did yu even think this through?

she is imitating her mum. If a white dude is impersonating his Asian mum, then he's better off asking her the real truth of his origins cuz that dude isn't white. 

That was cool! She got the Vietnamese accent down!

Reenz - 

Her mom is from Thailand

x9uv -

People are so obsessed with race it makes them say things without thinking about them first.
She is imitating her mom... her own mom!!!

It was funny and endearing. I'm sure Michelle is a great mom, she's definitely a great person and a great fighter.

Asian Americans first generation born in the US with no accent imitating their parents is the most hysterical racist shit, everytime!!! But good for her. See Ronda, this is how you handle a loss. Everybody believes Michelle can come back from this and succeed not only because she tells us she can, but that she carries herself in a professional way in defeat that MAKES us know she can. She isn't crawling under a rock and sulking, she is studying how to improve  and displaying the mental toughness it takes to evaluate her loss and her areas of weakness without overwhelming emotion. She also isn't learning from Edcula, which is a plus.

Marriage material right there 

forumnewb - 
Reenz - 

Her mom is from Thailand

Not trying to be racist, but those accents sound the same based on Michelle's impression.

x9uv - 

Wwwaaahhhh I wish white people could be racist without being persecuted wwwaaahhh it would make my life so much better wwwaaahhhh because white people have it really bad wwwaaaahhhh

"you don't block with your face" lol 

I love that girl. I mean that in a totally creepy "I don't know her but she would love me if she met me" kind of way....