Michelle Waterson after Rose fight...hilarious!

Ain't she cool, MMA will do well with fighters like her, Rose is cool as hell to.

Hahaha Michelle is awesome

I thank her for her performance against PVZ.

She's hilarious- love her instagram videos

x9uv -

yeah big fan, great attitude. 

but can't help but think if it was a white male doing this sort of voice people would be trying to smash enough starbucks windows to change the government again.

try and get one of jim carey's routines from in living color done today, lol

Of course you can't help it. Some people are always looking for double standards against the white race which makes them pretty easy to see. Even if this double standard is someone doing an impression of her own mother

BuddyRevell -
forumnewb - 
Reenz - 

That was cool! She got the Vietnamese accent down!

Her mom is from Thailand

Not trying to be racist, but those accents sound the same based on Michelle's impression.

Yeah it sounded Vietnamese to me but hey either way it was funny.

Her own daughter laughing at her in the background made this even funnier. Great stuff.

hilarious, sucks she lost but hopefully she grows from it. its so sad that a petulent assholelike ronda got the spotlight for so long when there really are great female fighters who are really interesting and exciting as people too. ronda was just the next feminist scratching post to rub up against after the fallout from Caitlyn Jenner not being the vaginal messiah (who knew?)

Where the fuck has Amanda Nunes been? WME can go fuck themselves

She does the Thai momma perfect. She's adorable, and got fighting spirit.

great video. She seems to be handling the loss really well which bodes well for her return.

Thingading -

Her own daughter laughing at her in the background made this even funnier. Great stuff.

Yes, that was funny.  :)

We Are All One Mean Species - 
x9uv - 

yeah big fan, great attitude. 

but can't help but think if it was a white male doing this sort of voice people would be trying to smash enough starbucks windows to change the government again.

try and get one of jim carey's routines from in living color done today, lol

The equivalence would be a white fighter mimicking their parent's southern accent.

You are searching for an offense or some double standard that's not there. And I'm guessing if anyone else of race attempted to create racism like you did right here, you'd be upset by it.

Exactly. 

Is she Thai or Vietnamese? I always thought she's half Japanese half white!!!

Wow that was amazing!!!!