Micro-clustered water

Anyone here of this or read about it yet. Here is a link to the article. http://brainquicken.com/water_article.asp just wondering if anyone has any knowledge or opinion on it?

I was interested, but the Penta water sold in 12-packs at Albertson's is just too damn expensive for me to try.

Looks interesting. This is the first I've heard about it.

ttt for anyone who may have experience with it.

I guess in the sense that you wouldn't have as much excess water weight?

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's utter horse shit.

It's just water. You can go to Randi's site and listen to him hassle them and other clustered water companies if you like.

He swears by the stuff, so it must be pretty decent.Please reconsider this statement. Please imagine other things which other people have sworn by in the history of the world. Are they all pretty decent?"Micro-clustered water" is, in fact, the biggest load of horse crap possible.It can't do harm, though, to any part of you but your pocketbook.

On the off chance that anyone is actually interested in an examination of clustered water claims:Water cluster quackery

Good point, but if you had to insert a tube into your urethra more or less based on how much liquid you consumed, you'd do your homework,too.You'd also be really eager to find something that you believed worked. The placebo effect works best in that situation.You can believe all reputable chemists, or you can believe in clustered water. Choose one.

"I have a friend with MS. In order to urinate, he has to insert a 13 inch catheter up his
urethra (that's his dickhole, for you full-time UG'ers), so he tries to get maximum
hydration with minimum excess. He doesn't like to have to pee extra times.

He swears by the stuff, so it must be pretty decent."

Yeah your friend is a dumbass too .I don`t care who it is. You forgot to mention that and accidentally left it out.

In grappling magazine, they did a review of it a couple of years ago.

If I remember correctly (and I have the issue somewhere), the author more or less came to the conclusion that he had to drink something like 2/3 of the amount of water he previously would have had before.

If I remember correctly (and I have the issue somewhere), the author more or less came to the conclusion that he had to drink something like 2/3 of the amount of water he previously would have had before.Believe it if you like, but if I were going to be making decisions which might affect my health, I'd want to see a peer reviewed, double-blind study with, say, more than one person.The double-blind part of the study should be easy since this is just plain old H times 2 plus O.At least in the good old snake oil days they sold you something which tasted medicinal. These days people can sell you coffee for $4 and plain water for $10. It's a modern miracle!

If someone who needs medical assistance gets comfort from the product, who cares if it is a placebo or not? If a persons' quality of life is better, why spoil it for him? Let him enjoy his results, real or imagined.I'm not spoiling anything for anyone. That is an argument is favor of ignorance.There are other people out there, too, and they should be able to make an informed decision about what to do with their $$$, don't you think?Imagine a father weighing "clustered water" versus another treatment. He only has enough money for one. Are you seriously arguing that he shouldn't be given the information he needs to effectively treat his child?

Its a money making scam... and its an old one!

I wasn't aware that it was a treatment for anything...Some companies have positioned it as a cure for variety of things.

cameron earle gives a testimonial. anyone know him personally? i'd like to hear from him/those who use it what the difference is.

BB

As for the guy that uses the water and feels he benefits from it, I wouldn't tell him that it is a placebo as long his illness wasn't life threatening.I probably wouldn't say anything unless asked.