Mid-America Martial Arts at VFC 32 July 30th

Mid-America martial Arts Fighters

Drew Dober

Demetruis "D-Mo" Richards

Steve Lucchino

Brian "B-Hue" Houston

Levi Handley

will be fighting on the 

Mid-America Martial Artsis Omaha's premier center for training in combative arts

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Muay Thai Kickboxing Mixed Martial Arts - Filipino Martial Arts Group Classes -

Competition Team - Youth Classes - Personal Training

I have a rough time wanting to support the VFC now that the V doesnt stand for Victory Jay.

I understand your perspective. Victory Jay supported me personally and allowed previous Victory shows as a platform for causes I am very passionate about in life. I support my gym and students who choose to compete in events. This just happens to be one of them. 

bobcat65 - I understand your perspective. Victory Jay supported me personally and allowed previous Victory shows as a platform for causes I am very passionate about in life. I support my gym and students who choose to compete in events. This just happens to be one of them. 

Double edged sword you have there =P

ttt

TTT

ttt

If anyone wishing to get tickets should talk with the fighters on the card. Tickets from them should be $20.00 which is better then paying at the door.

Great day at Mid-America Martial Arts. The gym brought in Troy Sunderland, former head coach of Penn State to conducting a wrestling clinic to help our guys get ready for next week.

Weigh-ins for the Mid-America Martial Arts Fighters is at the The Fox and Hound. Thursday - July29th at 7PM. Fans are invited to join the VICTORY Girls and all the VFC 32 fighters for this special event. The Fox and Hound is Located at  506 N. 120th Street - Omaha, NE 68154 for more info check out www.foxandhound.com

Photos and autographs with the MAMA fighters and VICTORY girls will be available.

How's Dober looking? That should be a great fight -- hope to see another big Dober victory. I still think that kid is going to make it big.

Good luck to all the guys from MAMA

Drew is looking awesome! Drew is someone who is active in all forms of combat sports. He competes in grappling tournaments and  Kickboxing events when not fighting so he is always sharp when his MMA fights come around.

TTT

All the guys looking good..trained hard for the bout....looking forward to a good night for the team!

This event will be streaming LIVE for FREE on Purefight.org this Friday night!

Great coverage by purefight! Videos and stream is already up!

http://www.purefight.org/coverage/237237-VFC-32

Congratulations to Purefight for streaming the fights live :D

TTT for all of the results.

What a great night for Mid-America Martial Arts at VFC 32. Win or lose the gym is 100% behind anyone who chooses to represent the best combat sports gym in Omaha, NE. If it is in Kids tournaments, BJJ, Judo, Kickboxing, or that other sport of MMA at the end of the event Mid-America Martial Arts stands as well deserved champions above the rest!

Pure Fight does a awesome job at events!

www.purefight.org/coverage/237237-VFC-32/video/350325-Post-fight-pictures-in-the-cage 

Full writeup from Midwest Fighters Focus

http://www.midwestfightersfocus.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=398:vfc-32-full-results&catid=42:fighter-news

That was AWESOME watching the guys from MAMA repeatedly beating up on the guys from Ryan Jensen's gym. Dude from Jensen's gym that clearly got dominated all three rounds and then celebrated like he'd won by doing a tabletop before hearing the scores be announced as 30-27 across the board was freaking CLASSIC!

Oh, and War Dober.