Miesha mad at JBJ for low blow

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/miesha-tate-calls-jon-jones-low-blow-213825075--mma.html

Was thinking the same, i get where she’s coming from as i feel that way about Jon as well, but you have to expect some sort of response from him. Don’t throw stones.....

Thuglife13 -

LoL @ Miesha...

First she's knocked up by some lame dude no one knows. Now she throws a bomb at Jones and when he claps back she gets offended and calls it a low blow. Fuck her no pussy pass...

“Lame dude”?? Just cos u don’t know him? Sad

Pussy punt? Don't think that's against the rules 

Thuglife13 -

LoL @ Miesha...

First she's knocked up by some lame dude no one knows. Now she throws a bomb at Jones and when he claps back she gets offended and calls it a low blow. Fuck her no pussy pass...

I guess she should've checked with you first to see if he was worthy to impregnate her.

Are her tits huge yet? If so, pics and silence. If not, silence. 

meh. I'd rather see her "WWF" with Rousey. or even throw a few jabs at Cyborg and the preachers daughter.

I knew this post would turn into pregnant tits talk haha. UG never fails 

claps back is something you do when balls bounce off your taint

not surprising at all that Tate can’t take it.

How can she not expect a return, i can’t stand Johnny but i have no problem with what he said. 

Jon Jones has a bad record with pregnant chicks...

Los Pistol -

Jon Jones has a bad record with pregnant chicks...

Wut?he's 1-0

Sandstorm -
Thuglife13 -

LoL @ Miesha...

“Lame dude”?? Just cos u don’t know him? Sad

The antithesis of the Millennial Mindset. If ya not on MTV or sports, ya ‘lame’!! Meanwhile, homeboys writing his posts on his Nokia 3310 from Mommas sofa. 

Tate has some cheap shit to say about every fighter. Who cares what her opinion is. Didn’t know she had a radio show, She is looking for clicks. Jon Jones will return better than ever??

Damn bye bye implants

Thuglife13 - 

LoL @ Miesha...

She’s just another normal case of “Give me passes - I have a vagina clown car!”

#ToxicFemininity #FightTheMatriarchy #WhiteKnightsAreOmegas

I dont like JBJ but he’s right

Meisha always seems to come off wrong, why did she even say anything to him to begin with? 

I’m certainly not a Jon Jones fan, but you can’t call him out of line for that remark.