Miesha responds to Holly Holm

I like where your head is at!

I could argue that Forrest was the paper champ of the LHW. Never was anything special, besides that huge heart.

Franklin was an awesome champ in a weak division. Clearly outclassed by skill he had no answers to. Andersons coming out party.

Hendo as great as he was, never captured UFC gold. I love me some H-Bomb as much as the next guy. But durability and a long career are his greatest attributes. Great fighter, no doubt.

Vitor is the hardest guy to talk about. Effectively had 2 primes in his career. Age prime then TRT prime. Many ups and downs throughout. The loss of his sister from the kidnapping potentially derailed him and rightfully so. But no UFC belt.

Besides those guys and in context most of them were from the latter half of Andersons primeā€¦ but the MW division was always talked about as a weak one.

Valentina is struggling with the same issue, lack of true challengers and we can only hope it gets more competitive in the coming years.

Thatā€™s also why Nunes looks so goodā€¦

Sorry if shit doesnā€™t make sense, phone post.

if hh 40 yet?

they should have a scissor-off

Not to mention sheā€™s really taken it up a notch with her air punches and deafening HI-YAAAs.