Miesha Tate Apologizes for Offending anyone about OnlyFans

Miesha Tate had a statement she made about not being desperate recently when it comes to OnlyFans.

Miesha Tate
@MieshaTate

Replying to

@PaulieGMMA

I was being harassed and responded jokingly, this is being taken way out of context. I support women doing whatever they want to.

What are your thoughts on Miesha’s new statement? How do you feel personally about the fact that a lot of fighters are now doing OnlyFans?

via @pauliegmma

1 Like

Who cares?

10 Likes

Never thought I’d say this when referring to a woman, but what a pussy

3 Likes

OP is the cringelord baiting Meisha?

Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

3 Likes

A man baiting a woman on the internet to gossip is gayer than cum on a mustache. Pathetic.

3 Likes

OP seems like a complete loser, harassing a woman that would likely beat him up.

4 Likes

Women with 2 kids are not sexually attractive.

1 Like

I find MILFs very attractive. A woman that can keep herself attractive after having kids is attractive in of itself.

7 Likes

Dc Comics Agree GIF by PENNYWORTH

Preach brother

1 Like

Meisha has had her products leaked all over the internet anyway so the OF would be pointless from her perspective

3 Likes

Tate was my favorite but god damn ever since she came back she doesn’t stfu

4 Likes

How pathetic.
“You judge people for selling their body on the internet!!”
They SHOULD be judged for that. This whole whore empowerment movement is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Before I find a woman attractive, I ask to see her vagina and conduct an expert study if she’s birthed. I also look for C section scars, I’m not an idiot.

4 Likes

Thread in a nutshell…

2 Likes

Who gives a fuck. She doesn’t want to post pictures of her butthole in the internet. I don’t blame her.

She said it comes across as desperate when women do that. She’s right. It shows a lack of morals. It’s no different than being a stripper. Showing closeup pictures of your pussy to neck beards for a $1 isn’t something to be proud of. It is not a display of traditional feminine qualities nor should it be celebrated.

That said, I’ll still join the threads and look at the pictures. I won’t pay for them because that’s weird. But anyone shitting on Meisha for not wanting to partake is a pathetic retard.

3 Likes