Miesha Tate vs Lauren Murphy

Miesha Tate in 2016 suffered a loss to Raquel Pennington. After that she retired, she left the sport for five long years. She became a mother and did some other things outside of the sport, but in 2021 her retirement came to a close. Tate decided to come back, back to the sport she loves. Her first fight went well, she defeated Marion Reneau in her retirement fight but her next fight was just the opposite. Ketlen Viera poured it on and somehow Tate the former UFC bantamweight champion was able to take it.

She took a beating in that loss to Viera, but she did not quit. Tate knows what it takes to be a champion and she showed her understanding in that fight, never give up. It is the way she won her title by not giving up in her fight vs Holly Holm. Tate secured a late choke it is how she won the title it’s all she knows, hold on, dig deep and maybe just maybe it will go her way. It’s too bad that in the Viera fight it didn’t go her way.

Right away she took another avenue and decided to go down to flyweight. Miesha is now going after the UFC flyweight title, but there’s a catch she wanted a top ranked contender and that is exactly what she got. Lauren Murphy vs Miesha Tate is booked for UFC Fight Night, Murphy is ranked at #3 right now in the flyweight division and that is exactly what Tate wants.

Losing to Valentina Schevchenko in her last fight Murphy is here to prove at 38 years old she deserves another shot at the UFC title. The former Invicta FC champion at bantamweight Murphy is hard hitting with a lot of heart. Will Tate be able to outclass Murphy who went on a big win streak while Tate was retired? Murphy has the momentum here but Tate has a goal get past Lucky and do in with dramatic impact to hopefully get a title shot with the champ Shevchenko.

@pauliegmma - follow

Tits Vs Tits.

Beauty Vs The Meth Beast Barb

4 Likes

BoydBucky speaking the truth!

2 Likes

I hope Murphy puts the brakes on Miesha TBH.

1 Like

I’ll take Murphy. Miesha is overrated. Murphy will take a beating and move forward. Miesha doesn’t have that kind of striking.

3 Likes

My girl Lauren murphy will make quick work of cupcake tate. Lauren is the perfect combination of beauty and brawn sprinkled with class.

4 Likes

Beauty? Yeah ok pal

1 Like

Thank you for posting that. She’s a goddess :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Off to look. At the nudes

2 Likes

its going to a split decision and i wont be watching

2 Likes

Screen name checks

3 Likes

Word I got love for Lauren always root for her.

1 Like

I hope she beats them off her.

1 Like

After lovely Laura demolishes Tate she’ll be ready for another title shot. She almost had Amanda in their fight.

theyre gonna be goin tit for tat!