Mighty Mouse looked good tonight.

I thought he beat cruz on the feet and threw cruz off with his speed. Cant wait to see him fight again. Phone Post

Yep. This is a lesson for him that everybody needs to learn. DON'T LOSE A FIGHT BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE GOOD ENOUGH TAKEDOWN DEFENSE.

He really didn't do much more on the feet than cruz did. I didn't see him land much. 

I hope ufc makes a 125 division Mighty Mouse would be the champ. Phone Post

Cruz outlanded Johnson standing and had the only strike of the night that rocked the opponent. Not sure how you saw Johnson winning on the feet

T Bag -  Cruz outlanded Johnson standing and had the only strike of the night that rocked the opponent. Not sure how you saw Johnson winning on the feet

This.

Johnson lost because of the size advantage.He outworked Cruz,no doubt about that.

Abel Munoz -  Johnson lost because of the size advantage.He outworked Cruz,no doubt about that.

. Phone Post

Abel Munoz -  Johnson lost because of the size advantage.He outworked Cruz,no doubt about that.

Outworked him? How many takedowns did he get? How many did cruz get?

How many did MM go for that got stuffed. The reason Cruz won was BECAUSE he outworked him. I just don't get what people are watching sometimes.