Mike Brown out of Masvidal corner witth COVID

Rabid Bunyip -

CSHTPTDUFCEWFACTP

For you idiots who aren’t down with MMA acronyms this stands for:

Covid Sure Has The Potential To Derail UFC Events With Fighters And Corners Testing Positive

You’re welcome noobs

1 Like
Rabid Bunyip -
Rabid Bunyip -

CSHTPTDUFCEWFACTP

For you idiots who aren’t down with MMA acronyms this stands for:

Covid Sure Has The Potential To Derail UFC Events With Fighters And Corners Testing Positive

You’re welcome noobs

I think that was sort of obvious due to the capitalization.

The UFC should cover it up if Masvidal tests positive but feels OK, then confirm the positive test as happening after the bout from his lockeroom or from sushi or something.

This bout has to happen.  If it gets cancelled it will be as bad as when Jones tested positive against Cormier again at the last-minute. 

Usman is gonna get sick at some point anyway just by virtue of having to train for future bouts, might as well be from Masvidal making good money on TV than be from a normal day at the gym.  

This is how conspiracies start.  I'm starting a conspiracy.  But Masvidal, positive or not, needs to be out there, unless he has symptoms before the bout, in which case you can't really cover that up. 

banging -

No way Masvidal isn't positive if Mike's test was not a false positive.  10% this fight still happens.  If I were Dana, I'd just cover up the eventual Masvidal positive test and let the fight happen.

Usman was saying on ESPN “it’s kind of fishy how it took 18 hours for Gilbert’s results to come back, but with Masvidal is was quick.” 

lol.  I don’t think they would risk the liability but just offering you Usman sounded conspiratorial 

When did Mike pop? They had to take multiple tests. Did he fail the one in Vegas or did he pass that one and get all the way to abu Dhabi before he tested positive?

1 Like

This makes Masvidal more of a gangster than ever. No trainer by his side, on 6 days notice title fight, and 20 pounds to cut and flying overseas. All with a smile on his face. I hope he gets the job done with a clean KO over Usman. 

1 Like

People really don't know who Mike brown is?? He fought a lot moe than once or twice.  Lmao!

beans455 -

People really don't know who Mike brown is?? He fought a lot moe than once or twice.  Lmao!

I had the title as MTB, cause I was too lazy to type Mike Brown lol

All Mas needs is his girl in the corner to ice him down.

He's good.

sureshock -

This makes Masvidal more of a gangster than ever. No trainer by his side, on 6 days notice title fight, and 20 pounds to cut and flying overseas. All with a smile on his face. I hope he gets the job done with a clean KO over Usman. 

This fight is better then the other one

Matt Brown?

Smsgoat -

Matt Brown?

What about him?

MojoSoDope -

Mike brown?

Now that op changed the title I look the dumbass instead of him. I guessed Mike brown off him typing MTB

Perry proved that coaches are not needed

MojoSoDope -

When did Mike pop? They had to take multiple tests. Did he fail the one in Vegas or did he pass that one and get all the way to abu Dhabi before he tested positive?

thats what im saying unless op lyig like hell

MTB doesn’t get sick with COVID, Covid get sick with MTB…