Mike Brown out of Masvidal corner witth COVID

Lets hope he wasn't anywhere near Masvidal

Who?

Mike brown?

Floppy Divac -

Who?

Mike Thomas Brown, he's new....think he might have fought once or twice...and maybe coached before, who knows. 

3 Likes
Bend The Knee - 
Floppy Divac -

Who?

Mike Thomas Brown, he's new....think he might have fought once or twice...and maybe coached before, who knows. 

To be fair, no one knows what the fuck MTB stood for, even people who have followed the sport weekly since the beginning lol

4 Likes

He wasn't anywhere near Mas as he was with Pedro Munhoz for his fight with Frankie 

FatBuddha -
Bend The Knee - 
Floppy Divac -

Who?

To be fair, no one knows what the fuck MTB stood for, even people who have followed the sport weekly since the beginning lol

It sounds like one of those terrible nicknames Anik sometimes makes up during a fight

1 Like
FatBuddha -
Bend The Knee - 
Floppy Divac -

Who?

I mean if you write JJ leaves ATT you would assume I mean Joanna. 

if I said JJ arrested again you’d assume Jon Jones

saying MTB is out of Masvidal corner doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

Also if this site allowed more than 5 min to change the title id do it, so people don't get confused. 

mods please change title to Mike Brown

What are you saying? BTK was in Jorge’s corner? Wtf does that even mean? SMDH.  

1 Like
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Dude... I know the title is upsetting... but don't smack your dickhead.

1 Like
jgiveshead -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Haha what a freak....I mean WAF

CSHTPTDUFCEWFACTP

Floppy Divac -

Who?

Ok Marty...

1 Like

YFYAUTFAIRFPMRO

Did he test positive in Abu Dhabi or Vegas?  

jgiveshead -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

When I put it in caps you know damn well I’m going to SMACK MY DICK HEAD!  

Damn you J, IDKWTFIDA!  

I hope Jorge has his Cuban coach still...

No way Masvidal isn't positive if Mike's test was not a false positive.  10% this fight still happens.  If I were Dana, I'd just cover up the eventual Masvidal positive test and let the fight happen.

banging -

No way Masvidal isn't positive if Mike's test was not a false positive.  10% this fight still happens.  If I were Dana, I'd just cover up the eventual Masvidal positive test and let the fight happen.

Bold move Cotton...potential PR nightmare let's see how it works out

Taylor27 -

YFYAUTFAIRFPMRO

This is not how we finish the alphabet