Mike Dolce said he can get Mir at 205

Pitbull3744 -
And Wagners Cut -
Pitbull3744 -

^AHAHHA I was about to say that.  Mike can get anyone down to anything lol.  He will get Hunt to 205

Hunt would be easier to get to 205 Phone Post

Happy hour? Phone Post 3.0
What do you mean? Hunt is carrying way more body fat that mir. It would be so so much easier to get him to 205. Phone Post 3.0

I love how the solution to a losing streak is always to go down a weight class instead of addressing weaknesses.

HandyDarsh - 
Harmon Whistler - "Right now I have a couple months off, so I've actually been toying with the idea of maybe going down a weight class. Since I don't have a fight for a couple months, I've just been watching what I eat and see how my body without trying to put size on; what my natural weight will fall now at now since I have lifted a lot lately to add size. I'm kind of curios where I think I would fall at. Because some of the guys I train with that are light heavyweight, bone structures are the same. Sometimes I stand next to Forrest and I think I'm in the wrong weight class."

- Frank Mir
Damn when is that from? Phone Post 3.0

2010:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/6/4/1501907/frank-mir-considering-dropping-to

JROTT - 

Can he do a reverse-dolce? Like get Jones to 265 without losing speed & cardio?

Is Cormier working with Dolce?? Phone Post

Funny enough, this is actually a great question. I wonder what Mike thinks about getting Jones lean at 240. Even Cain would have his hands full with that fight.

Because he doesn't get knocked out easy enough?

I can't imagine a big weight cut helping that out any. Phone Post 3.0

Frank should drop to 205 if he loses to overseem Phone Post 3.0

Mir got up to close to 300 doing strongman training before the Lesnar fight.

Wiggy's example of Roy Jones, and Jones' conquerer Antonio Tarver make it seem like a terrible idea

Just think james irving 185lbs during weigh ins. Rogan called him "skelator" Phone Post

Bobby Lupo - Mir got up to close to 300 doing strongman training before the Lesnar fight.

Wiggy's example of Roy Jones, and Jones' conquerer Antonio Tarver make it seem like a terrible idea
280 he was at for that fight and against carwin. Phone Post 3.0

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Bobby Lupo - Mir got up to close to 300 doing strongman training before the Lesnar fight.

280 he was at for that fight and against carwin. Phone Post 3.0

This was 1 month after the Carwin fight (within a couple days of when he said he was toying with the idea of going to 205).. he doesn't look 280 here.. looks like he lost a lot of mass.

Dolce got Emmanuel Yarbrough to flyweight Phone Post 3.0

RearNakedToke - Too bad Fedor never hooked up with Dolce. He could have been the best 145er ever. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Faber, make it happen Dana!!! Phone Post