Mike Kyle got a fight? (elite xc)

boo

He'd destroy your world, fat boy.

EliteXC/Strikeforce: Frank Shamrock vs Cung Le - Weigh Ins

my money is on mr chubbbs!

I met Mike Kyle at the first strikeforce mma show in 06. Sucks to know that a guy who was so approachable and cool outside the cage can be such an ass inside of it.

"Like I said before.

ok.

Mike Kyle SUCKS at Jiujitsu...."

That's why he'd start biting you if you took it to the floor while purposely thumbing you in the eye and the first chance he'd get he'd illegally kick or knee you in the face while you where recovering from the eye gouge.

1) Mike Kyle has already fought in Strikeforce, its not something new.  He decided to sign with them again and pass on Japan.

2) He is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

3) He served his suspension, is more mature, and deserves another chance. 

4) He would RUIN Billy Ray Chubb's world. 

5) STFU Noobs, 99% of you dont like Mike Kyle for the same reason you dont like Affliction or Never Back Down.  Cuz you think its the COOL thing to do!

6) Fear Mir, see you tomorrow night sucka!

Exactly how many chances does the man deserve? He used up all the ones I would give.

See ya Mark. Tell Mike I was just kidding and not to hit me. Just poking fun at this whole thread.

He did his time and promised clean fights from now on.

How strict are they going to be with the dress code at Vivid tomorrow night anyways? Don't know if I should wear club clothes to the fight or just change at the motel before walking over...

Kyle doesn't deserve a second chance, he makes MMA look like what all its opponents say it is.

Wow.. I thought camelTOWE'S namedropper mcstarfucker act couldn't get any sadder..

Billy Ray Cyrus would get his gi wearing ass knocked out by Mike Kyle double quick

ttt

He's fighting a bada$$ wrestler in Wayne Cole. WAR COLE!!!