Mike Perry becoming bigger than the sport?

NickDiazsSpinningBackfist -
Southpaw'd -
nowaydo - Just don't get this guy.What's so special?

Attracts young “alpha-wannabee” young males.

???

Maybe that’s it.

I think it has to do with him Knocking out everyone he beats in brutal fasion.
Except Alan jouban

UFC's a sport?!

ILKR -

UFC's a sport?!

Sure is! they have a ref and 3 judges, let me know if you need help understanding? or if there is anything else I can help you with.

Santiago is 26-3 riding a 5 fight win streak, UFC competition is something serious. Perry is 4-1 in the UFC, 11-1 overall, all 11 victories by KO/TKO.

This is a very important fight. The winner could be looking at a #1 contender bout next.</p>

Woodley has to get active again these guys are moving up the ranks RDA/Lawler, Till, Usman etc. 

Ragingshaneistheanswer -
NickDiazsSpinningBackfist -
Southpaw'd -
nowaydo - Just don't get this guy.What's so special?

Attracts young “alpha-wannabee” young males.

???

Maybe that’s it.

I think it has to do with him Knocking out everyone he beats in brutal fasion.
Except Alan jouban
Keywords … everyone he beats.

GOAT St. Pierre - 

what a great girl!

Unkind Zuffa -
ILKR -

UFC's a sport?!

Sure is! they have a ref and 3 judges, let me know if you need help understanding? or if there is anything else I can help you with.

'if you need help understanding?'

Wait, I'm Ron Burgundy?...

Gotcha. Titles held by champs who don't defend; Rankings which don't matter (or, at times make sense); And contracts which give the athletes the right to choose the best offer from a promoter for a fight.

OK, two out of three... we're getting there. (of course, it's a sport, i'm just kidding)

Bring back the gladiator. I also really miss the tournament nights (I know, it isn't a great idea or a fair test to have fighters compete multiple times in one night - nor did they manage to answer the bell a lot of the time for the final - and it was raining roids (just like Drago's training vt when he gets jabbed in the shorts), but, man, I'd loved watching those fights.