Mike Perry, Frank Mir To Fight in Triangle Ring for Triller Triad Combat

Yeah Perry looks like he will gas at this rate. But Seals is 40 years old not sure how much he has in the tank

I think its for people who have fite tv sub but im not sure im to lazy to get up and purchase it lol. Streaming it

Headbutts also

The radius of the gloves makes it easier to land or make it look like you have landed.

2 Likes

Seriously? One of the few things in entertainment that is still priced at itā€™s actual value?

I didnt have high hopes for Perry. He pushes into all his punches and has no pop. Hes also slow. He can win if he keeps clinching

1 Like

MMA guys shod definitely go for som sneaky eye pokes

Iā€™m in no way arguing the outcome of them fighting in smaller gloves, etc. But to act as if Floyd fucking Mayweather of all people needs the benefit that you just mentioned when it comes to landing punches is one of the most absolutely absurd things Iā€™ve read here in relation to pugilistic endeavors.

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Teofimo Lopez fight coming up soon, have to try to watch both events at the same time.

Look above I might be wrong. I think its for only fite tv subbers

1 Like

Of course he does. He relies on hos gloves for most of his defense. He cant back up & cover his head/body without those gloves.

100 percent agreed. I miss the dual harmonies. They do still employ them, although used less frequently, they are still glorious.

I know what you mean. That type of song structure is definitely still part of their repertoire. They kind of teeter between two styles, hard rock and thrashier, groovier metal. This is for their two most recent albums in particular. Itā€™s generally either mid tempo rock (a version of what youā€™d hear on Reload or Black Album), or faster, heavier songs. Hereā€™s one I think youā€™d like:

If you stick around until about 5:30, youā€™ll get a nice dual harmony. There are really no songs on the level of One or Sanitarium. But hereā€™s one that has a special meaning for me:

2 Likes

Ellenberger him Mike

2 Likes

This whole event is fantastic. This is the new boxing

4 Likes

Lol theres a bias ass judge over there whos favoring boxing.

3 Likes

Wow. Dunno about that but LOL @ team boxing

Mike Perry out here getting MMA some respect

2 Likes

Wow
I wanted Mike to win but lol that was a robbery hahaha

Thank god, we need it.

1 Like

Fuck canā€™t believe Mike Perry did that well!