Mike Perry on which fighter gets the most poon

Maybe she has voodoo clam. :flushed: I am just saying, the quiet ones aren’t always so innocent. Brock definitely has a wild side (that flight he was wrestling on hammered, likely full of drugs. He and Curt Henning almost busted the emergency exit open) and he would gotten so much action in his wwe days. I am sticking with my pick.

3 Likes

You should probably meet up with him and tell him all about it. Makes sure to really push home the part where is not Alpha

1 Like

Id bet Luke and I both destroy the competition

6 Likes

Wanderlei Silva

1 Like

Doesn’t make it any less true.

He is the flaw in your logic- You are saying by marrying Sable he is not Alpha. The fact his Brock could beat up over 97% or more of the world’s population- so yes he is very much Alpha. His choice while not yours doesn’t mean it’s not the right one . Sable was a fucking smoke show and they are still married so guess it was the right choice

1 Like

No she’s not. She was hot for late 90’s wrestling, but she was never anything special. And being able to beat people up doesnt mean you can score A level poon. which Rena hadn’t been in like 15 years when he got with her.

4 Likes

and just liek that

2 Likes

Someone like her couldn’t be less my type.

1 Like

Yeah but we are talking numbers not accounting for your type, right? If we are talking straight body count, I think WWE guys, with that schedule, likely got astronomical numbers. He definitely stands out in a crowd.

I said IM FUCKING SHY!!!

11 Likes

They don’t.

1 Like

Lol

I mean, I am a girl… but I like being in relationships so maybe I look for different things than others. Shy guys (I never mentioned awkward) are teachable and are eager to please.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about Shogun.

2 Likes

Blockquote

Oh God Reaction GIF

6 Likes

Call me crazy but I think real relationships exist because the 2 people in it, like the person. Not who they can manipulate or “teach” you crazy bimbo

3 Likes

Why stop at 97%?

“Brock could beat up over 97%” or more of the world’s population"

So lets round that “over 97%” to 98% and then you are left with 2% or around 140 million men in the world that you are saying can beatup Brock Lesnar?

Where are these 140M men that can beat Lesnar in an unarmed fight?

7 Likes

Could say 99% but wanted to leave some wiggle room lol

1 Like