Mike Perry on which fighter gets the most poon

You look like Gunther from friends brother that could fight lol

4 Likes

I got lots of gash, I’m smooth like that. A real fucking gentleman.

GSP went to a Dark Place and once the other Sistas find out what a French man does with his tongue he’s going to be able to ride that sweet molasses train until he has Type 2 diabetes & sickle cell anemia…

*Also honorable mention has to go to young Vitor Belfort, shit Vitor Belfort at any age for that matter

1 Like

Comedy Central Lol GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

If so mad respect!

1 Like

Gee, thanks. I guess. Lmao.

I actually had to look up who you meant since I didn’t watch the show. And I discovered the dude who played Gunther died of cancer in 2021 of cancer at just 59. Poor guy.

Oh, yeah. It was a full-on lip lock. But of the friendly variety at the end of a night spent partying with her & her then-husband, Marc Mero at an event that they were special guests at back in the mid-90s.

Marc & I both began boxing at the same time in our native Buffalo. Though we trained at different gyms but his coach would frequently bring Marc & other fighters from his gym to Singer’s gym, where I trained & fought out of as an amateur. And we fought on some of the same cards together. He also fought in the Golden Gloves the same year as I did. We even sparred with one another now & then even though I fought at 139 & he fought at 156.

Anyhow, Marc never turned pro like I did in 1982 because he got involved in bodybuilding & then pro wrestling. So, we lost touch for years until we crossed paths at that event in Canastota at the IBHOF. So, we spent the night hanging out with his wife getting very drunk. Good times.

2 Likes

It was with all due respect lol

1 Like

If Sting and Flea had a baby.

+

1 Like

Way back in the day rumor had it that young Victor Gracie got caught banging some tranny in the back of a van down in Brazil, this was before you faggots thought that was cool, Jesus Vitor emerged shortly thereafter, if you know…you know

No worries, bro. That’s how I took it.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve gotten both over the years.

But never both at the same time though. Lol.