Mike Perry on which fighter gets the most poon

Well, male ejaculate also has traces of urine in it- so we are even, I suppose. :slight_smile: and thank you. I appreciate that.

1 Like

Truthfully, I think I am most compatible with my current partner. The huge size difference occasionally calls for modifications and various acrobatics that were new to me… but he is by far my favourite (hence the long term relationship).

I hestiate to say this but if we are talking strict body count- i bet it is a smaller guy who is middle of the pack famous and just doesn’t really care about tomorrow in terms of $$ and STIs- that is who gets the most ladies. A guy with lower standards.

1 Like

let him bang

bro

1 Like

You just described Trevin Jones bro

LFG

3 Likes

Boy you never miss an opportunity to showcase some of your favorite black boytoys

3 Likes

Your username always makes me crack up whenever you make a joke like that and I look up and it came from you my friend

https://images.app.goo.gl/i8S8gNta7uZQzFAu7

1 Like

Thanks

I needed that

1 Like

1 Like

Got to come down to Luke Rockhold, GSP, and maybe Paulo Costa before Izzy dry humped his confidence away

2 Likes

If Josh Thomson isn’t gay,that guy is murdering the pussy.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ve seen him in action- No Joke

1 Like

Brock seems more like a jock than a lover. I would not be surprised if he does not eat pussy, for example.

That’s a very odd way of putting it.

rick-rude

1 Like

Uncle Creepy used to pull a lot of tang.

Lucky guy, out of how many? The higher the body count, the greater the honor of being the top pick.

I had my lips on hers long before Lesner ever did. And that’s a fact. Lol.

2 Likes

None can compete with single Apple
No can defend

2 Likes

Whenever I was a kid probably around 12 to 15, whenever pro wrestling was on and Ravishing Rick Rude came on the TV and did his thing all the older women ( which were around 30 to 35 years old at the time) would always gawk, and talk about how good looking he was.

Personally I think Cheryl Roberts really wanted him deep down inside