Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin

Siciliano di Brooklyn - How did 2 judges score the fight 29-27? It's possible with Griffin getting a point taken away in the 10-point must system, but the third judge scored it 30-27. All 3 judges would have to take a point away, it's not subjective, making it 29-27 across the board.

I did not see the fight at all. What am I missing?

they must have scored it 10-9, 10-8 and 9-10.

forrestfan - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - How did 2 judges score the fight 29-27? It's possible with Griffin getting a point taken away in the 10-point must system, but the third judge scored it 30-27. All 3 judges would have to take a point away, it's not subjective, making it 29-27 across the board.

I did not see the fight at all. What am I missing?

they must have scored it 10-9, 10-8 and 9-10.

That would have made sense but rare for two judges to give a 10-8 round but not the other.

TheRealJoker -
NJstileNJ -

Perry seems like a real jerkoff frontrunner

I wouldn’t call him a frontrunner... he won the last round and kept coming forward looking for a way to win despite having taken a lot of punishment.

Needs to change teams/improve his fight IQ and put his GF in the crowd instead of the corner.

Agree with everything you said by frontrunner I meant when he loses he acts like a spoiled child instead of showing respect to his opponent. 

NJstileNJ - 
TheRealJoker -
NJstileNJ -

I wouldn’t call him a frontrunner... he won the last round and kept coming forward looking for a way to win despite having taken a lot of punishment.

Needs to change teams/improve his fight IQ and put his GF in the crowd instead of the corner.

Agree with everything you said by frontrunner I meant when he loses he acts like a spoiled child instead of showing respect to his opponent. 

He is very immature and too emotional…he has a very long way to go if he wants to be a contender

ons ear - 
NJstileNJ - 
TheRealJoker -
NJstileNJ -

He is very immature and too emotional…he has a very long way to go if he wants to be a contender

have either of you listened to him get interviewed? I haven’t heard them all but he’s been very respectful and says all the right things about being willing to learn and grow.

I mean he looks like a douche, but he seems like a good guy.

RockTheVote -

No concept of cutting off the cage... 

Just take a little step left when he goes to his right or right when he goes to his left. It’s not that hard. I’m lazy so I know even a half step will do the trick. It’s not hard. 

I really have a tough time watching guys just follow in circles. 

Can't believe he didn't put a muzzle on the ho

Why the fuck would you kick him in the knee?

How about we give Max some credit for fighting a helluva fight. He had some good movement and survived the third after being rocked and gassing. He could be pretty good.

Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando

— Colby Covington (@ColbyCovMMA) February 25, 2018

Perry got his ass beat but he seemed like he had a real chance at a comeback KO before he spent the last 30 seconds of the fight going for a takedown... What a strange choice 

bootysweat - 

Perry got his ass beat but he seemed like he had a real chance at a comeback KO before he spent the last 30 seconds of the fight going for a takedown... What a strange choice 

He was gassed.

JoseyWales -

Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando

No thank you! I can't imagine having to work and live with my girl everyday...but...that was some Chael Level funny shit.

JoseyWales -

Is this real?

Perry needs to change camps. Flat footed and no head movement for two fights in a row now. 

His star will fade before he makes any significant changes and that will be a shame. 

Tim Duncan -
JoseyWales -

Is this real?

It's real. All for shit talking, but that's fucking savage. Ott. Make the fight and I'll be rooting for Perry for the first time. 

Cub Swanson tweated him calling him a classless fuck. 

JoseyWales -

LOL holy shit

bootysweat - 

His fight iq is in the negative