Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves Headlines BKFC KnuckleMania 4/27

10 Likes

2 Likes

Mike Perry will make his return to the bare-knuckle ring on April 27 when he clashes with fellow UFC veteran Thiago Alves in the main event for BKFC KnuckleMania 4 at the Peacock Theater in Los Angeles.

In the co-main event, Ben Rothwell will face off with Todd Duffee in a heavyweight showdown. Both fights were announced by BKFC president David Feldman during an appearance on The MMA Hour on Wednesday.

The event will serve as the first ever BKFC card in California after the state recently voted to approve sanctioning for bare-knuckle fighting.

Since arriving in BKFC, Perry quickly became the face of the promotion while putting together a perfect 4-0 record including wins over Eddie Alvarez, Luke Rockhold and Michael “Venom” Page. This past August, Perry inked a lucrative new multi-fight deal to stay with BKFC prior to a stoppage win over Alvarez in December to crown the first ever “King of Violence.”

4 Likes

@LytesOutPodcast
@Thrill_Hammer

I thought Cowboy was Headlining with Platinum but Thiago is a Banger and Big Ben Rothwell Co Main

3 Likes

@anon56896553

Oh im ready for this

2 Likes

jizz in my pants GIF

2 Likes
1 Like

Also on the card is Ben Rothwell vs Todd Duffee, Lorenzo Hunt vs. Mick Terrill, and Feldman says they are finalizing an opponent for Bryce Hall who will be fighting in BKFC for the second time.

Ben Rothwell and Todd Duffee were supposed to fight back in December but an illness pulled Rothwell from the fight. In BKFC, Rothwell is 2-0 with two knockout wins over Bobo O’Bannon and Josh Copeland while Duffee will be making his BFKC debut at KnuckleMania 4.

The other big news that Feldman revealed was that influencer Bryce Hall will return to the promotion. Hall made his BKFC debut in August and beat Gee Perez by TKO, due to Perez injuring his arm, but the influencer was winning the fight before that. Currently, it’s uncertain who Hall will fight, but Feldman hopes to have it done soon.

2 Likes

Fuckin A Star Trek GIF

1 Like

Alves never lost his BKFC Title. 2-0 In BKFC

Is Thiago back on his medicine? If so, will be a good one.

2 Likes

Props to Mike Perry.

That dude found the absolute perfect sport for himself and he’s doing his thing right now.

13 Likes

Bit worried about my boy in this one!

2 Likes

yessirrreebob

It’ll be a good fight

5 Likes

Technique vs the mongrel dog

In mma I favour Thiago. Bkfc can’t go past Perry

4 Likes

So far

3 Likes

BIG Ben Rothwell vs Duffee