Mike Swick is battling cancer

Support for our UG brother.

I’d say get well soon, but you’ll be on top of this in no time.

1 Like

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. He had the best interviews with good questions and very solid guests. Hope he comes back and sky rockets in popularity. His content was so good.

1 Like

I hope wins this fight in the same ‘Quick’ fashion that he did so many others.

4 Likes

genuinely sorry to read this and hope to read of a top quality recovery

1 Like

I feel terrible that I went back and left a comment on his YouTube laughing at him after Woodley got knocked out by Jake Paul.

I actually do subscribe to Swick podcast and watched every episode.

I just didn’t agree with him on Woodley vs Paul. I predicted Paul would win both fights and I went back and laughed at Swick and told him Paul would KO him as well.

I apologize and wish Swick a speedy recovery. I enjoyed his fights and I enjoyed his podcast.

1 Like

Blessings and well wishes to you Mike!

1 Like

Kick its ass, Mike!!!

2 Likes

best wishes.

Best of luck Mike! Jump on that cancers neck and put it to sleep with a Swickotine!!! Pulling for you bud.

Speedy recovery Mike! All the best.

This is all your fault.

Shocking.

Sucks but this is the new normal that a large percentage who took “the deal” will experience. I’ve seen it occur on 3 separate occasions with people directly or indirectly in regards to friends and family.

1 Like

I’m sure Mike appreciated you subscribing, watching and even engaging.

Good luck on your fight Mike. Once more I will be rooting for you.

Wearing my AKA Thailand shirt in support today Quick.

Not to shill to hard but this shirt is fucking sweet, it’s light, breathable and comfortable. Best part it makes me look cool.

Why is it always the good guys!?

3 Likes

that sucks

always loved watching him

Prayers sent

You’re a trooper bud fighting a great fight in this battle you find yourself in keep it up!!

If I may because you talk about swollen lymph nodes what were other symptoms you’ve had?

CK,

I’m not fighting cancer Mike is.

There are quotes in that post.

Sorry if you were misled.

1 Like

That’s pretty wild how he’s doing it with the water fast in the plant-based diet. I was always a fan of Mike Quick swick I wish him a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Dang yea I hadn’t smoked weed for two days than had a joint I’m like Woah Swick and crowbar. We need Swick for the podcast and need crowbar to help Lytes out podcast noooo.

Good than you’re good. Hope Swick kicks it’s ass!!

1 Like