Mike Tyson " I would take growth hormones"

There is a vid on youtube where Tyson says he would take growth hormones if he was doing his career over again.

It seems to me that winners will do whatever it takes to win. The rest of us can make excuses and complain about cheating while they reap the rewards and become champions and millionaires.

Vitor and his family are in a better position with him using trt and winning, than him not using it and losing. How can you blame him?

How would someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger's life have been if he didn't use steroids because it is "cheating"?

I used to be very much against performance enhancing drugs of any kind in sport, but nowadays I think you are a mug if you aren't using.

who is dying at 30 in the BB world?

Tyson was my hero buy to think he wasn't using shit is just plain ignorant. ALL athletes are using something. Especially the ones at the top of there games. I mean c'mon if tennis players are using then I wouldn't doubt figure skaters do too. Phone Post

wicketone - 

Tyson was my hero buy to think he wasn't using shit is just plain ignorant. ALL athletes are using something. Especially the ones at the top of there games. I mean c'mon if tennis players are using then I wouldn't doubt figure skaters do too. Phone Post

What tyson was using back then is probably considered fairly low-tier drugs nowadays.

If I was a fighter I would absolutely take TRT. Doesn't make it right tho. Phone Post 3.0

Mufasatheking - 
wicketone - 

What tyson was using back then is probably considered fairly low-tier drugs nowadays.

eh, i dunno...

i think that there's enough testing now, that while a lot of athletes might be using, they might no be using for very long periods of time. compared to when there was no testing and drugs were new, some guys were on everything, all the time, but the total number using was prolly much lower.

anyway, i recall reading an article years back that Tyson was known for using cheque-drops and holtestin right before fights...

Somebody get Tyson on TRT rite now, its not too late for a comeback. Phone Post

There are many health risks. Still I believe most would trade their health when they are young. Just the way it is
I would not though

It is also a pretty significant health risk to getting knocked the F out numerous times.

I know everyone here looks up to Tyson like he's some kind of fighting saint or something. They totally overlook the fact that he admitted to punching old ladies teeth out and countless other low-life activities. He's was a good boxer and he was an amazing shit-talker so everyone looks up to him.

Use your head. That shit is cheating and not worth your health.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - If I was a fighter I would absolutely take TRT. Doesn't make it right tho. Phone Post 3.0

Aahhh yeah? You'd just take a big injection of TRT and be a bad ass huh?

So please explain to me...Why would you get on TRT, as opposed to doing a normal steroid cycle? How would that make any sense? Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - If I was a fighter I would absolutely take TRT. Doesn't make it right tho. Phone Post 3.0
You do realise there are no free biological rides right? TRT is for life. Phone Post 3.0

FrateCart -
Pitbull3744 - 
kao - who is dying at 30 in the BB world?
Agreed that's def not true. Also in Arnold's day it wasn't illegal but if it was they still would've done it which Arnold said himself. Fuck it I really don't care anymore I just watch the fights getting caught up in all the drama just makes it less fun. Phone Post 3.0

Not true?

Scott Klein
Andreas Muenzer
Mohammed Benaziza
Robert Benavente

etc.

It's however irrelevant since fighters wouldn't take the same shit those people took.

At least half of those guys died from diuretics, not steroids. I dont know any fighters who are on,deaths door from anabolics. However, several have almost died fron weight cutting, Cormier and Casey on tuf. If we were concerned about fighters' health, we would be limiting weight cutting, not steroids.... Phone Post

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Well back when Arnold was competing they didnt take nearly as much steriods as they do today. Look at the state of body builders now for fuck sake , just giant mountains of un-naturally attained muscles and are dropping dead at 30.

If MMA were to follow this same path it would no longer be about who is the best but who has the best pharmacist.

You're a fucking moron dude. Shut the fuck up.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Well back when Arnold was competing they didnt take nearly as much steriods as they do today. Look at the state of body builders now for fuck sake , just giant mountains of un-naturally attained muscles and are dropping dead at 30.

If MMA were to follow this same path it would no longer be about who is the best but who has the best pharmacist.

This. Mma would go from a game of precision and technique to the guy on the best shit wins? Get the fuck out of here. Phone Post

slamming -
You do realise there are no free biological rides right? TRT is for life. Phone Post 3.0
U do realize that only a small percentage of fighter make a good living right? TRT could make the difference between a journeyman and champion it's absolutely worth it. Phone Post 3.0

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
ChokeEmOut - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Well back when Arnold was competing they didnt take nearly as much steriods as they do today. Look at the state of body builders now for fuck sake , just giant mountains of un-naturally attained muscles and are dropping dead at 30.

Dropping dead at 30? Go ahead and post some names, show us the bodies.

Dont worry, we'll wait. Phone Post

Cast your eyes 2 posts above yours smart ass

FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOL at "cast your eyes" for some reason that made me laugh my ass off, voted up sir.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 
slamming -
U do realize that only a small percentage of fighter make a good living right? TRT could make the difference between a journeyman and champion it's absolutely worth it. Phone Post 3.0

Some people attribute great value to their long term health. TRT isnt the way to go to ensure that unless you actually need it.

FrateCart - 
Pitbull3744 - 
kao - who is dying at 30 in the BB world?
Agreed that's def not true. Also in Arnold's day it wasn't illegal but if it was they still would've done it which Arnold said himself. Fuck it I really don't care anymore I just watch the fights getting caught up in all the drama just makes it less fun. Phone Post 3.0

Not true?

Scott Klein
Andreas Muenzer
Mohammed Benaziza
Robert Benavente

etc.

It's however irrelevant since fighters wouldn't take the same shit those people took.

Have to admit that I wasn't aware that Muenzer and Benaziza were so young (32 and 33) when they died. But, as it's been pointed out, they died from diuretic use, not anabolics. AND, what's this shit about "bb'ers these days blah blah blah"? Not sure about Scott Klein (pro wrestler?) or Benavente (?), but pro bb'ers Muenzer and Benaziza died in 1996 and 1992. Not exactly these days. (Pretty much in Arnold's days, really.)

TLDR; Most MMA fans should research what the fuck they're talking about before commenting on other sports.

Tyson was juiced to the gills in the 90s. So was every other HW.