Mike Tyson vs The Problem Child Is In The Works

:joy::+1:

I would have loved to have seen a prime Tyson fight Lewis. I know Tyson ducked him but I still think he could have won. Didn’t a 16 year old Tyson ko Lewis in a sparing match?

4 Likes

I agree, 89/90 Tyson vs Lewis would’ve been spectacular. Not heard that sparring story, interesting if true.

1 Like

The story I heard was Lewis was widely considered the second coming and took this short kid lightly. He then said he woke up looking at the ceiling

2 Likes

Tyson +weed= death for Pauls career

1 Like

I will say this, if Paul steps up and actually fights Tyson my respect for him will be earned, even if he gets smoked in 91 seconds.

correct

I’ve heard this story also.

Tyson at any age is dangerous. More than jake paul could ever be even in his prime. Jake paul is gonna have to find a way to make Tyson quit on his stool. No way it’s a KO/tko for jake paul.

Mike Tyson on the other hand can hurt jake with either hand and as another poster mentioned, even if fully blocked they will have an effect on jake paul .

However you look at it this is a big money fight and will have major advertising and attract a lot of eyes to the sport of boxing. It is a shame that these two are hogging the spotlight instead of two young guns. Hopefully jake paul and mike Tyson can use this opportunity to showcase some real talent that deserves the spotlight

2 Likes

The Tyson Jones fight wasn’t so bad.

Or, you know, Paul should stop fighting senior citizens.

But out of all the seniors, Tyson would be the one to do it.

Has Paul fought a senior?

I’m sure Jake Paul is dying for your respect.

Probably keeps him up at night.

Let me rephrase, sorry. The Paul brothers both fight old or well out of their prime fighters. And they are usually smaller. Or guys who just aren’t boxers.

They should fight a pro that isn’t old and retired. They need real competition.

1 Like

If Paul DOES win then we must all start paying him rent to live on his planet & grant the man the right of prima nocta with our wives & daughters.
And remember… Tyson was knocked out by Kevin McBride 17 years ago…

and now inhales 1/4 OZ of herb daily

1 Like

4 Likes

Is this the man to finally retire Iron Mike?

is that a figure he dishes out?

that’s a lot

Lol at anyone thinking this will be more than a friendly spar if they do fight.

4 Likes