Mike Tyson vs The Problem Child Is In The Works

Lol at anyone thinking a 56 year old Tyson has anything for Paul

1 Like

Whatever you say King. I appreciate you taking the time to talk to a peasant in another country

Fuck you and your fear mask. I bet you wear your the guy who wears doubles masks when your in the car by yourself too

1 Like

I’m doubtful… Mike doesn’t seem likely to stick to the script and take the dive Tyron did.

3 Likes

2 Likes

No way this fight happens, just noise to get their names trending. Coincidentally, I saw this picture for the first time today and can’t stop laughing.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like

Jesus man… I read that same shit on here over and over regarding the Mayweather fight. We live in the era of nobody believes anything, and nothing is real. Now if you stop to think about what you are saying for a second, do you really think Mike Tyson needs to play this game to remain relevant? Does that really make sense to you? And what have the Paul brothers talked about that didn’t actually become a real thing?

Once they pulled off a fight with Floyd Mayweather, it should have shut everybody up from making baseless comments like “No way this fight happens, just noise to get their names trending.”

1 Like

I’d feel safer with my baby with Mike Tyson than a Pitbull

1 Like

Oh I dont know but he grows warehouses so he puffs unlimited amounts and is shown inhaling

Still on The Payroll

1 Like

MAYBE NOT

1 Like

1 Like

“Mike and Jake are on board for an exhibition bout in Las Vegas. A verbal deal has been struck to get it on, but like all forms of sports business, now it’s all about the contracts and money split,” the source said to The Sun about Tyson-Paul. “Mike is looking for a certain figure to get into the ring with a profit share guarantee. Jake obviously has that on his mind but is keen to show the world that stepping into the ring with a man once called the baddest man on the planet, takes his boxing career to the next level. This fight bridges the gap between old school boxing fans and the new generation of followers.”

Jesus, Tyson is a GD grandfather. Paul is such a pussy.

Fuckin Gold!

2 Likes