Miletich responds to 'shill' commentary

when the first thing I read is the guy using extremely negative terms towards an icon....my view of his professionalism hits the basement.

THe guy titled his article with name calling vernacular.

Graceful Kauto - 
Black, one simple question - is this SF HW tourny the best in MMA history?

Best in history? Nah. The MWGP was better, but this one is better than the rest. It has no Japanese fighters used for filler like the PRIDE tourneys had. There will be no special Saku/Gracie rules. 8 of the top 25 HWs in the world, 4 or the top 10. It's the best tourney since the MWGP for sure.

jbapk - Btw, the 2005 middleweight tournament was the best tourney ever.

agreed.

The biggest problem with Pat is that he takes every damn opportunity he can to bring up his political affiliations. We get it dude, you're a Republican, try not to work it into the commentary so we can enjoy the fights, k?

ttt

Im sorry but some of these sites you folks claim to be "big sites" are just johnny come latelys to me.

Of course Milletich is biased...he works for the company. This is just as dumb as people complaining about Dana White being biased in favor of UFC. Grow up people.

You guys realise MDS is the same zuffa faggot shill who tried pressing charges on BLOODSTAIN LANE for 'threatening' him on one of BSL's vodeos. What a snitch lame......

keep on shilling MDS. Pat is your daddy.

Pat's a stand up guy and is humble as hell, super nice and respectful to everyone.

He knows the game better than most and deserves respect for his accomplishments and talent.

Calling him a "moron" is just plain ignorant.

Miletich is the man.

frontrowbrian - 
warmonky - Im sorry but some of these sites you folks claim to be "big sites" are just johnny come latelys to me.

another one is heavy.com. I think it's a troll job by Zuffa on Crave Online (parent company of Sherdog). Kind of like Zuffa saying fuck you Crave Online, we're letting a very similar site no one has ever heard of into our events but not you.

I don't like to throw stones, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least to hear that site was/is funded by Zuffa.