Miletich vs. Jackson 10/14/23

:rotating_light:FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE :rotating_light:

NIGHT #2 October 14th - FULL MMA!

“Bad Blood” showdown: Pat “The Croation Sensation” Miletich and Mike “The Truth” Jackson set to collide in a highly anticipated and controversial battle of skill, age, and ideology.

Davenport, IA - Caged Aggression MMA, the premier MMA organization in the Midwest, is ecstatic to announce a monumental clash between UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich and UFC veteran Mike Jackson in an event aptly named “Bad Blood”, a thrilling 2-night event taking place October 13th & 14th, 2023. The clash, fueled by personal animosity and stark ideological differences, promises to be a fight for the ages, pitting skill against youth, experience against speed, and conservative views against liberally minded agendas.

Pat Miletich, a true pioneer of the sport, has an extraordinary story mirroring the remarkable rise of the Ultimate Fighting Championship from its controversial, back-alley roots to the fastest growing sports enterprise in America.

As a six-time UFC champion and the mastermind behind the most famous MMA training school in MMA history, Miletich Fighting Systems (MFS), Miletich single-handedly transformed a gritty town on the banks of the Mississippi into an unlikely hotbed for his beloved sport. Countless fighters have been shaped into weapons of destruction under his guidance, including recent UFC Hall of Fame inductee and first lightweight champion Jens “Little Evil” Pulver, recent retiree and former UFC champion “Ruthless” Robbie Lawler, 7-time UFC champ and Hall of Fame inductee Matt Hughes, and former UFC heavyweight champion Tim “The Maniac” Sylvia.

The history leading up to this momentous bout is rife with intrigue and controversy. Jackson, with his charismatic and controversial personality, had a brief but impactful career in the UFC. His connection with Pat Miletich came to the forefront when he sought Miletich’s guidance and cornering for his highly publicized fight against former professional wrestler CM Punk.

However, the aftermath of that fight took an unexpected turn after Miletich attended the Trump rally in Washington DC on January 6th, 2021, in which Jackson wrote a contentious article accusing Miletich of racism due to his attendance and controversial photos that emerged from this event. The ensuing allegations led to Miletich’s departure from Legacy Fighting Championship (LFA) and a purported blacklisting from MMA commentating, fueling Miletich’s desire for payback.

In response, Jackson stated “I’ll admit, I hate this happened to someone I called a friend, brother, and coach. But there is no gray area when it comes to racism, and the best way to hurt a snow roach is to attack their pocketbook.” Miletich vehemently denies the accusations, asserting that he has been unjustly targeted and that his character has been unfairly tarnished. He is now seeking redemption and to restore his standing within the MMA community and views this fight as an opportunity to silence doubters and reclaim his place in the sport that he helped shape.

The upcoming battle between Miletich and Jackson represents more than just a clash of physical prowess; it embodies a clash of ideologies and principles. Miletich, at 57 years old, symbolizes the resilience and determination of an aging warrior, drawing upon a lifetime of experience and honed skills. Jackson, on the other hand, represents youth, speed, and the progressive ideals of the current era. This confrontation between the two fighters encapsulates the broader societal divisions and political conflicts prevalent in today’s world.

“We have an intriguing matchup that goes beyond the realm of sports” said Mike Goodwin, promoter of Caged Aggression MMA. “This fight presents a clash of values and perspectives that will undoubtably captivate audiences around the world.”

This electrifying 2-night event will take place Friday, October 13th and Saturday, October 14th at The RiverCenter in Davenport, IA. Tickets are available now at: www.nitrotickets.com

Live worldwide Pay-Per-View available at: www.cagedaggression.tv

2 Likes

Hopefully Mike doesnt survive

Hes vermin

21 Likes

tried to find where he writes statement against Pat online ? Cant find .
Pats 55 so it says

Snow Roach is a new one for me. Is that a term for white folk?

4 Likes

Why doesn’t Jackson fight Shields?

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/cm-punks-former-opponent-to-fight-55-year-old-former-ufc-champion-in-fully-sanctioned-mma-bout

1 Like

Pat is actually 57.

UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich is apparently set to face four-fight UFC veteran Mike Jackson in an MMA bout in October.

Jackson experienced one of the more unique runs in UFC history after he lost to Mickey Gall in his debut and was subsequently booked to meet CM Punk at UFC 225 more than two years later.

“The Truth” won a decision over CM Punk but saw the result overturned due to a positive test for marijuana, and it was almost four years before he stepped into the Octagon again and earned a disqualification win when he was poked in the eye by Dean Barry.

A first-round knockout loss to Pete Rodriguez last October signaled the end of Jackson’s time with the UFC, but after a viral run-in with Jake Shields the 38-year-old revealed that Miletich has been sending him all kinds of messages calling for a fight.
It’s been three years since Miletich competed in any capacity and well over a decade since his last MMA bout, but the 55-year-old has enough of an issue with Jackson that he’s decided to step back into the cage at Caged Aggression 36 in Iowa.
MMA fans are used to seeing former champions return to action years past their primes, and it’s anybody’s guess what can be expected from Miletich’s first bout since 2008.

“The Croatian Sensation” was the first welterweight champion in the history of the UFC and is a veteran of nearly 40 pro bouts, so it is a bit of a surprise to see him come out of retirement to take on someone with only four pro fights.
Whether or not the matchup is necessary or not likely won’t make a difference come October 14, as more than a few combat sports fans will probably tune in to see Jackson enter the cage with the former champion in Miletich’s home state of Iowa.

but the 55-year-old has enough of an issue with Jackson that he’s decided to step back into the cage at Caged Aggression 36 in Iowa.

2 Likes

To scared to fight Jake huh? What a faggot Jackson is.

8 Likes

Fuck am I gonna have to go to this?

Was underwhelmed by the exhibition he did with Nunn a couple of years ago but I was sweating like a priest at a little league game and my girlfriend was bitching the whole time.

I have never wished to see someone killed in the ring or cage until I saw that this fight was made. Fuck Jackson

9 Likes

dayumyumyum

1 Like

Lol what the…

Wut?
As crazy as this sounds, Miletich could actually win.

2 Likes