Miller to 'beat the bangers & mash' out of Bisping

FedorWand - 
ramit upper - 
FedorWand - 
ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 
Archer0545 -  Mayhem off to an early lead. 

BINGO'D MATE!

Archer couldnt bingo his way out of a wet paper bag.</blockquote>RAMMIT UPPER---how old are you bc you have the retorts of a 12 yr old.<br />
<br />
Just a&nbsp;free piece of advice............never ever&nbsp;under any circumstance use your having a VD as a&nbsp;come back cut down.&nbsp; Its&nbsp;a fail&nbsp;of epic proportions<br />
<br />
&nbsp;</blockquote>lol&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; did it ever occur to you that I may have been slightly less than 100% serious when I made that remark?</blockquote><br />
&nbsp;No it didnt actually........bc i kept reading and not only did you confirm said statement but you seemed to wear it on your sleeve like a badge.<br />
<br />
If you didnt have it then fine but you really need to take into accout where you are......its the UG. Things here can be brutal enough without chumming the waters for people with admittance of a VD<br />
</blockquote>Maybe YOU should realise&nbsp;where you are?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;This is the UG..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; you shouldn
t take things so seriously.

RAMMIT UPPER--

Sssoooo.......we, the UG, must determine which statements you actually mean???

OR

You could just say what you mean like the rest of us.

Bc once again, you have given the UG more ammo. BC now people can say you didnt mean anything your saying about Bisping........you really dont believe he is any good.  Basically, you're admitting to being a TROLL.

Which is it then.......you either have VD or you're a TROLL whose word doesnt mean DICK??????

Archer0545 - 

This thread has turned into a free clinic nightmare for raMMit.

Archer, you're just being mean, now. You know his name is spelled with two T's.

FedorWand - 

RAMMIT UPPER--

OR

Bc once again, you have given the UG more ammo. BC now people can say you didnt mean anything your saying about Bisping........you really dont believe he is any good.  Basically, you're admitting to being a TROLL.

Which is it then.......you either have VD or you're a TROLL whose word doesnt mean DICK??????

Maybe you could use whatever brainpower & social skills you have to determine whether or not i`m joking       ...or is that beyond your capabilities?     ..have you no sense of irony or humour?

ramit upper - 
FedorWand - 

RAMMIT UPPER--

OR

Maybe you could use whatever brainpower & social skills you have to determine whether or not i`m joking       ...or is that beyond your capabilities?     ..have you no sense of irony or humour?

First of all, do you even know what irony means..........bc there is zero of it in any of your posts.

Real irony.........you saying youre not a troll yet you tell people not to believe what you say. Thats ironic

Saying you have a VD and then try using it to cut someone else down isnt ironic.........its moronic!

People here use enough brain power trying to figure out how in the hell you guys actually believe bisping is a title contender.........now you want us to decipher whichs statements you make are true or not.

I have a novel idea.........stay with me.........how about telling the FUCKING TRUTH instead of B.S.

But for now you need to answer the question...........do you have a VD or are you a TROLL???

Zedlepln - 
Archer0545 - 

This thread has turned into a free clinic nightmare for raMMit.

Archer, you're just being mean, now. You know his name is spelled with two T's.
raMMiTT, sorry!

FedorWand - 
ramit upper - 
FedorWand - 

RAMMIT UPPER--

OR

First of all, do you even know what irony means..........bc there is zero of it in any of your posts.

Real irony.........you saying youre not a troll yet you tell people not to believe what you say. Thats ironic

Saying you have a VD and then try using it to cut someone else down isnt ironic.........its moronic!

People here use enough brain power trying to figure out how in the hell you guys actually believe bisping is a title contender.........now you want us to decipher whichs statements you make are true or not.

I have a novel idea.........stay with me.........how about telling the FUCKING TRUTH instead of B.S.

But for now you need to answer the question...........do you have a VD or are you a TROLL???

neither..       what now?

For the first time, I think I'm gonna be rooting for Bisping.

I'm confused in what aspect of the fight does everyboy see Bisping dominating Mayhem??? I don't even see Bisping winning this fight. 

BigBlack23 - I'm confused in what aspect of the fight does everyboy see Bisping dominating Mayhem??? I don't even see Bisping winning this fight. 

On the feet. On the ground. During the transition.

Also, he has better hair.

Frobenius - 
BigBlack23 - I'm confused in what aspect of the fight does everyboy see Bisping dominating Mayhem??? I don't even see Bisping winning this fight. 

On the feet. On the ground. During the transition.

Also, he has better hair.
Lol @ Fropenis  picking Spit'spings Hi and Tight over the Strip of Doom!  You has a fail son!

Backpeddling.

Having no Power.

Spitting.

Vicious British Double Leg.

Backpeddling.

Mean Mugging during weigh ins.

Finger pointing during weigh ins.

Backpeddling.

Circling Towards Opponents Power Hand.

And Maybe Cardio.

DSaint - 
jjj2121 -  Bisping 30
Miller 27

I think Miller is a bit overrated, and Bisping a bit underrated, but I'm curious as to why you would pick it this way? I think Miller is at least good enough to decision Bisping.

Because it wouldnt be that surprising if Bisping employs his typical jab-jab-jab- Strike & Bike game plan to a judges decision.

Chimonos Revenge - 

Backpeddling.

Having no Power.

Spitting.

Vicious British Double Leg.

Backpeddling.

Mean Mugging during weigh ins.

Finger pointing during weigh ins.

Backpeddling.

Circling Towards Opponents Power Hand.

And Maybe Cardio.

^^^Good stuff!  VTFU!

ttt

Skillwise I think Bisping is that better fighter

but mother of god do I hope Mayhem trolls the hell out of him and wins.....

frederic - 

Lol, even the strip of doom wont be able to help the Ex Brit when Mayhem takes his back!

Archer0545 - Lol, even the strip of doom wont be able to help the Ex Brit when Mayhem takes his back!
Ex-Cypriot, now Brit.

frederic -