Miller to 'beat the bangers & mash' out of Bisping

thirdleg - 
ramit upper - 
thirdleg - Besides the clap, bad teeth, and a rotted brain?
At least i`ve had the opportunity to catch the clap..    unlike some people.

Indeed, I always wished my town had prostitutes or English sluts.

You do mate, our sluts make yours look like chubby sacks of unwanted grease trap fat trying to figure out their first blowjob.

English "slut":

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Carl+Froch+v+Andreas+Dirrell+itzkJkC77z6l.jpg

American "ladies":

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-9P9TKMEzdw/SkrjOrdjywI/AAAAAAAAACI/ncMJagi-5mk/s400/fat-slob-bitches.jpg

My Predictions

1. Bisping will win a decision on this one. He is just a more all around fighter than Mayhem is

2. Mayhem will win the PR side of this thing and drive Bisping to do some wierd shyt.

we gotta get Mayhem to start calling Bisping ONLY Pillow Hands from now on...

Master Tang - we gotta get Mayhem to start calling Bisping ONLY Pillow Hands from now on...
yeah cause Mayhem has knock-out power in both hands.

ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 
Archer0545 -  Mayhem off to an early lead. 

BINGO'D MATE!

Archer couldn`t bingo his way out of a wet paper bag.
RAMMIT UPPER---how old are you bc you have the retorts of a 12 yr old.

Just a free piece of advice............never ever under any circumstance use your having a VD as a come back cut down.  Its a fail of epic proportions

FedorWand - 
ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 

BINGO'D MATE!

Just a free piece of advice............never ever under any circumstance use your having a VD as a come back cut down.  Its a fail of epic proportions

VTFU, Mate!

FedorWand - 
ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 

BINGO'D MATE!

lol    did it ever occur to you that I may have been slightly less than 100% serious when I made that remark?

thirdleg - 
Tankhead - 
FedorWand - 
ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 

BINGO'D MATE!

VTFU, Mate!

GOOD CALL MATE, ALSO VTFU!

CHEERS! VTFU FOR THE VTFU, MATE! BINGO!

jjj2121 -  Bisping 30

Miller 27

This is what will happen...and I HATTTTE Bisping.  It is sad people are fooling themselves to think it will come out any other way.

Hookers are on me tonight, chaps! Bring your Penicillin, though. Word is that Rammit Upper has been seen in the same zip code as our whores.

Tankhead - Hookers are on me tonight, chaps! Bring your Penicillin, though. Word is that Rammit Upper has been seen in the same zip code as our whores.

Dont worry mate..   Ive been nowhere near your wife (recently)

^Turdleg practicing his cheerleading skills.

ramit upper - 
Tankhead - Hookers are on me tonight, chaps! Bring your Penicillin, though. Word is that Rammit Upper has been seen in the same zip code as our whores.

Racist! VTFD, Wanker!

Ban this racist yank!

Tankhead - 
ramit upper - 

Racist! VTFD, Wanker!

Ban this racist yank!

Is this what you`ve been reduced to?     ...posting random gibberish?

UKTT KO1 Tankhead.

You got BTFO son!

ramit upper - 
Tankhead - 
ramit upper - 

Racist! VTFD, Wanker!

Ban this racist yank!

Is this what you`ve been reduced to?     ...posting random gibberish?

UKTT KO1 Tankhead.

You got BTFO son!

Life already bingo'd you with VD, son.

Life 1, VD Upper -1

Ghost of That Feel - I guess what Mayhem is saying is equivalent to someone promising to beat the fat and stupid out of an American? Although that would take one hell of beating....

Someone needs to take the entire british isle and beat the VD out of you disease spreading spotted cock munchers.

Lol @ rammit trying to act the hard man on internet forums. I found it funny as a whole statement not just bangers and mash. The fact he knows what that is makes me laugh. Don't be the big man on the ug. Idiot Phone Post

Finnie1878 -  Lol @ rammit trying to act the hard man on internet forums. I found it funny as a whole statement not just bangers and mash. The fact he knows what that is makes me laugh. Don't be the big man on the ug. Idiot Phone Post

Who`s acting?

This thread has turned into a free clinic nightmare for raMMit.

ramit upper - 
FedorWand - 
ramit upper - 
thirdleg - 

BINGO'D MATE!

lol    did it ever occur to you that I may have been slightly less than 100% serious when I made that remark?

No it didnt actually........bc i kept reading and not only did you confirm said statement but you seemed to wear it on your sleeve like a badge.

If you didnt have it then fine but you really need to take into accout where you are......its the UG. Things here can be brutal enough without chumming the waters for people with admittance of a VD