Miller vs McGregor official

General Tao -
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
General Tao - Easy win for McGregor Phone Post 3.0
Cole is not an easy fight for anyone. Put down the Mick Diaz supersized kool aid for a minute and recognize. Phone Post 3.0
Tell me where cole will beat Conor Phone Post 3.0
And lol at Mick Diaz

Nice Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - Mcgregor - half the fools here picked holloway against Connor and he got absolutely schooled, even fought half the fight with a torn ACL! Phone Post 3.0

I picked McGregor in that fight. In this one though, it's super close.

Cole ain't no bitch and brings it everytime.  I hope this is a 5 rounder.

Conor's striking is just too much.

The doubters will see.

Bobby Lupo - 

If the UFC thought Cole had a 10% chance of derailing their biggest potential star in what will be his hometown breakout performance, they would have never made the fight.

Cole is going to get Matrix'd

Although I agree with the initial assessment, I don't think that really matters.  Because Cole Miller doesn't give a fuck who the UFC thinks he should lose to.

Cole's fixin' to have another conversation with blaf post fight

But as for the "how does Cole beat McGregor?" grappling, easily.  Cole's also going to have a solid reach advantage.  If he gets a hold of Conor while he's dry, he's going to be in a fuckin' world of hurt.  If Cole somehow knocks out McGregor on their feet, the UG is going to fucking explode and I might shit my pants.

I pull for the one that doesn't cry when he wins.

Good fight.

Will give us a better idea of what McGregor is made. Phone Post 3.0

/\ made of Phone Post 3.0

McGregor via Irish fighting stance

or

Bolo KO

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
General Tao -
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
Cole is not an easy fight for anyone. Put down the Mick Diaz supersized kool aid for a minute and recognize. Phone Post 3.0
On the ground, off of his back. Coleangle. Phone Post 3.0
Spain, Mexico, Mauritius but not Ireland Phone Post 3.0

General Tao -
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
Bar quiz just down on the east side Phone Post 3.0

Like Conor but Cole wins by sub and makes it look easy, sorry mate.

Any one who thinks cole is an easy fight for anyone has the fight iq of a flea Phone Post 3.0

War cole!!

Gonna be great fight! Phone Post 3.0

Conor's got this one.

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
Bobby Lupo - 

If the UFC thought Cole had a 10% chance of derailing their biggest potential star in what will be his hometown breakout performance, they would have never made the fight.

Although I agree with the initial assessment, I don't think that really matters.  Because Cole Miller doesn't give a fuck who the UFC thinks he should lose to.

But as for the "how does Cole beat McGregor?" grappling, easily.  Cole's also going to have a solid reach advantage.  If he gets a hold of Conor while he's dry, he's going to be in a fuckin' world of hurt.  If Cole somehow knocks out McGregor on their feet, the UG is going to fucking explode and I might shit my pants.

Would be interesting to know what was said here Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

That fist bump thooo Phone Post 3.0

Cole is by far the more accomplished grappler, but Conor is vastly improved on the ground. He's good enough and athletic enough to get back to his feet, and he's not tapping for anything in a UFC main event in Dublin.

The striking and athletic gulfs between the two are miles apart.

Miller isn't coming to make Conor look good, he's going to try to punch his face in and strangle him. Cole's a big step up, but this is a future champion. Look for a highlight reel wild kick KO

Ohman a MMA fan -
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
Bobby Lupo - 

Would be interesting to know what was said here Phone Post 3.0
I'm a top ten feather weight. Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - Mcgregor - half the fools here picked holloway against Connor and he got absolutely schooled, even fought half the fight with a torn ACL! Phone Post 3.0
I love this argument......

Cole FINISHED Jorge Gurgel by triangle. And guess what..... He did it with a torn lcl and meniscus. Phone Post 3.0

I can see this staying on the feet. Maybe Connor by decision. Phone Post 3.0