Miller vs McGregor official

Bobby Lupo - 

Cole is by far the more accomplished grappler, but Conor is vastly improved on the ground. He's good enough and athletic enough to get back to his feet, and he's not tapping for anything in a UFC main event in Dublin.

The striking and athletic gulfs between the two are miles apart.

Miller isn't coming to make Conor look good, he's going to try to punch his face in and strangle him. Cole's a big step up, but this is a future champion. Look for a highlight reel wild kick KO

I hear you, but there's a huge difference between "vastly improved on the ground" and this

But more to your point, he doesn't have to tap, he can go to sleep if he really wants to.

I love ya, Bobby, and I'm actually a Conor fan.  But I swing freely from Cole's nuts and pretty much think ATT's the best camp out there.  I'm VERY excited to see this fight.

I like Cole, and obviously a fan of McGregor. I think Cole has the tools to submit McGregor, but he has to get it to the ground or it will be a long (or short) night for him.

Should be an interesting fight! Really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the support most of y'all. The real training begins on Monday now that it's official. This is going to be a camp of neck choking, limb snapping, head punching, endless fun.
Miller via dressing less stupid than the other guy (no monocle or pocket watch required) Phone Post 3.0

edit: no need for the direct negativity --good luck Cole

Think it's time to go to my first UFC event..

I got Cole via finish. Most likely sub by I can see him winning this fight anywhere. People are gonna sleep on him and ride Mcgregor's nuts nonstop but I think Cole is entering his prime and Mr. Lucky Charms is in for a rude awakening. 

Magrinho's last fight was his best overall performance imo and he truly looked like and had the feel of a contender. Gonna be some fired up redheads in the crowd after the Notorious one goes down and out.

ColeMillerATT - Thanks for the support most of y'all. The real training begins on Monday now that it's official. This is going to be a camp of neck choking, limb snapping, head punching, endless fun.
Miller via dressing less stupid than the other guy (no monocle or pocket watch required) Phone Post 3.0
Good luck Broseph Stalin chest bump Phone Post 3.0

Cole you will have the shock of your life in the walk in for this fight. Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - Cole you will have the shock of your life in the walk in for this fight. Phone Post 3.0
He's gonna love every second of it. Phone Post 3.0

Cole By standing elbows to that gay tattoo Phone Post 3.0

Connor first round KO

I approve of this fight. Phone Post 3.0