Minnesota, get ready...

MMAWeekly is reporting that Mark Coleman vs. Brock Lesnar will be fighting August 9th at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.

They will be the Co-Main event next to the main event, which will be Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Forrest Griffen for the Light heavyweight title.

I can't fucking wait!

Scott Ledoux IS IN THE HOUSE! Boxingtalk.com will be there to cover the action! Look for the UFC to EASILY beat the attendance for the Vanda v Bonsante fight at the Target Center......and that shit was packed!

Props to MN.

Scott Ledoux is a corrupt asshole...

"Scott Ledoux IS IN THE HOUSE! Boxingtalk.com will be there to cover the action! Look for the UFC to EASILY beat the attendance for the Vanda v Bonsante fight at the Target Center......and that shit was packed! "

Dude... really? You gotta' go with that?

"Scott Ledoux is a corrupt asshole... "

Exactly.

The Scott Ledoux thing was a joke, I thought that was obvious. I should have realized my past on this board wouldn't have made that apparent, my bad. I was just making reference to the fact that Vanda v Bonsante was the biggest combat sports event in MN in the last 20 years, and that the UFC will easily blow that away. In my mind, I guess, I was just trying to show how huge this is for MN.

Lets just hope Scott doesnt' somehow fuck it up.

Perhaps Anderson Silva vs. Okami in July?

My fingers are crossed. I used to believe that working with Ledoux would be the one thing that would prevent the UFC from running a show in MN. All has been quiet lately as far as people criticizing the commission as far as I know. I heard that the commission took either a percentage of the gate or $1500, whatever is greater. Does anyone know if this is true.