Minotauro vs Tom Ericcson

Mino by sub,or,Ericson by murder?.
i really don't know.

Mino by decision similar to with Ricco but not as controversial.

Mino by whatever sub he so chooses!

Is this fight happening??

I bet Tom hopes not.

Toms inactivity is due to Tom wanting to "handpick" who he fights.

Erikson is a dangerous opponent for mino. As a big Mino fan I don't like it.

Mino by sub.

He got subbed by Hearing ...He is a good fighter but way past his prime.

Tom Erikson seems very cool and I always enjoy his fights.

Gary Hughes

"Toms inactivity is due to Tom wanting to "handpick" who he fights."

What a bunch of bullshit.

,ino by sub or death by kkm

Tom is too inactive. He may be big, but he doesn't fight.

"no one ducks Tom.....give names. "

I know for a fact Mino turned down a fight with him . That is why you won`t see this fight happening . Only one person is keeping it from happening and it isn`t Big Cat.

I hope it is happening and I just don`t know about it yet.

"no one ducks Tom.....give names. "

I know for a fact Mino turned down a fight with him . That is why you won`t see this fight happening . Only one person is keeping it from happening and it isn`t Big Cat.

I hope it is happening and I just don`t know about it yet.

"I know for a fact Mino turned down a fight with him ."

Why are you the only one who is aware of this "fact"?

This could be a tough fight, but I see Nogueira schooling Tom on the feet as he did to Coleman and Herring, Tom getting the takedown, Nogueira getting the sub.

what if ???

I also heard Mino turned down a fight with Erikson. As has Sapp. Heath subbed Tom but that was due to a kick he landed to Tom's head, Tom went down stunned, Heath quickly took the choke. I don't think Nog will "school" Erikson on the feet, anymore than he did Sapp or Fedor, hard punchers like Erikson. And I see Mino having mucho trouble taking Erikson down, but if he got him down, he's got a good shot at subbing Tom. If it stays on the feet, Erikson would beat Nog up IMO.

Divac is correct.

With Tom's newly found Boulders for hands, I think many are scared. His GnP although slow would be hard to take now IMO... I'm sure he winds up with some DECENT power now from the top.