Mirko CroCop to return 'For Sure' in Feb. 2011

Hunt would be my first choice

Struve, McCorkle or Nogueria would all be ok by me as well

I love Crocop for everything he has achieved, pre ufc.
I still maintain he has fucked his knees beyond repair and can no longer kick properly.

For someone to have a stand up war and not use their signature move and get out kicked by a wrestler is quite telling.

Cro cop needs hrt. Sonnen, hook the man up!!!!

Cro cop + hrt = left kick hospital

Seriously, t-shirt doc could extend his career 5 years - hopefully giving us spectacular highlight reel finishes.

Jons Forsberg - 
frontrowbrian -

the rumor going around that was repeated by good sources was $1,100,000 for UFC 119 with a clause that he couldn't be cut no matter what happened

His new contract was signed after the UFC in germany which was summer 2009. Crocop was already clearly over the hill back then, it doesn't make a lot of sense to pay him 7 figures given how relatively low is the payscale in MMA.

It was a one fight deal and they desperately needed him for that 119 PPV

I'd like to see him drop to 205. It's not that big of a cut but he's probably never cut weight before in his life so who knows how his body would react to it. I don't see him beating anybody top 15 and above. Phone Post

After the Mir fight I'd rather never see him again... Phone Post

cytribe - I love Crocop for everything he has achieved, pre ufc.
I still maintain he has fucked his knees beyond repair and can no longer kick properly.

For someone to have a stand up war and not use their signature move and get out kicked by a wrestler is quite telling.

I think you're right, he definitely doesn't move anywhere near the same and his "snap" is gone. I think he should retire.

That said, I am and will always be a massive CroCop fan, and if he wants to fight on I'll be cheering for him all the way!

ttt

Fighters fight, most of them until the end. All the "oh please quit" cries are completely shortsighted. It's rare that a fighter says, "Oh, I'm not as good as I used to be. I'll just quit." It's all guns blazing until the end. Until they don't license you or until nobody will pay you to fight.

I can understand if you don't want to watch CroCop anymore. But the UG's propensity to tell fighters to hang it up is ignorant of who these guys really are.

cro vs vera. loser leaves mma

Crocop needs a t-shirt doc asap Phone Post

ttt

Feed him to McCorkle.

Sad to say, but Cro Cop is legitimately done for.

Time to let a rookie make a name off of him, who better than Big Sexy!

surprised dana is open to him returning..

I'm guessing this will be crocop's last match.

2 possible opponents?

I thought CC was out on medical suspension till at least April?

mirko is a true fighter but seriously needs to give up.. either that or actually fight his strengths!! ufc HW divison has barely any strikers, mirko is still considered one of the top strikers in the sport, technically n accuratly he is still up there.. he just needs to start havin the same confidence he used to have!