MixedMartialArts.com - Oliveira v Chandler: Who Ya Got?

Haha… I picked Chandler!!

1 Like

Dan Hooker is no joke and that was a sweet victory for Chandler, Oliveira is who I want to win. Who wins, to close to call for me right now.

I have no clue who wins here, honestly. When I look at it on paper, I have to think Chandler beats him. He’s never been submitted, has a great gas tank, more power in the striking, much better wrestling. Anything can happen in a fight, but I don’t see Charles being able to control Chandler or take him down. Could he grab a guillotine? Yeah, sure…but I think that’ll be tough to hit on a guy like Chandler.

So I think this likely ends up being mostly stand up, and I think Chandler’s gas tank and power will be too much…that said, I don’t feel good enough about it to bet it, and wouldn’t be surprised to see Charles beat him.

if a sub happans and thats a big IF, i think chandler gets rocks a bit and charles jumps on him for the finish

1 Like

Distracted by the belt with a killer in front of him. < and that’s how the fight is going to go too…

1 Like

You consider Dana a “killer”?

:wink:

:rofl: hahaha

He kills buffets in Vegas maybe

1 Like

Oliveira has all the tools to win and is on a streak. That’s will end Saturday. I think it’s chandlers time right now. I think he wrecks Charles. Chandler Rd 1 2:30 tko

Mmhmm

3 Likes