MixedMartialArts.com's official men's UFC Pound-for-pound rankings

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaand another link that doesn’t open

1 Like

Who compiles this shit? Stipe on a p4p list LOL!!

1.Volk
2. Yan
3. Max
4. Oliveira
5. Usman
6. Adesanya
8. Poirier
9. Dillashaw
10. Whittaker

1 Like

I don’t really follow this but it looks .ike to be on the list you must be an active fighter. All time p4p is more interesting to me because a lot of these guys will be forgotten in 10 years.

As Chael Sonnen once so eloquently said: “There’s no P4P division, there’s no P4P tournament, there’s no P4P belt. The same people sitting around discussing a P4P list are one step away from the same people discussing who would win between super man and Batman.”

Honestly all a P4P is is take all the UFC champions and rank which have been the most impressive since they last lost. It means absolutely nothing. It’s retarded

7 Likes

Where the fuck is stipe? What r u talking about? I’d take off Dillashaw off your list and add covington. Whitaker is a maybe, have to check the roster again.

Good list, makes sense.

If Oliveira beats Dustin, there’s a strong case he can be ranked 4 or 3.

P4P basically means highest skill level.

Ngannou and Jan should be nowhere near the top 10. Jones should be disqualified for inactivity.

6 Likes

I feel like there is a misunderstanding of what P4P actually means. If you take Volks skill set and forget his actual weight. Put his name and skill set in every division. Where would he fall in each class . If it isn’t 1st then he isn’t P4P . Soooooo yeah, he isn’t P4P….

1 Like

Oliveira P4P best in that case - better BJJ at all weight classes

1 Like

I don’t think there’s really a clear cut best P4P fighter right now. Usman is the consensus but does he really have better skills than the likes of Dillashaw or Chandler, who aren’t even champions in their divisions? It’s debatable.

4 Likes

Usman’s striking is not even the best in his division in my opinion. I believe Wonderboy would beat him on points and Vicente Luque would KO him if they can avoid the takedown.

Oliveira on the other hand has elite finishing ability on the feet and ground along with under rated TDs

2 Likes

Ok I will give Colby no.10 over Whitaker. I’d put TJ higher up if anything

UFC ranking voters don’t know what p4p actually means

1 Like

As above poster said p4p is highest skill level. I feel like Volk and Yan are the best. I may put Yan at no.1 actually

So you put Volks hands striking, wrestling, wrestling defense, and mma IQ above Kamaru? I can’t stand Kamaru but they aren’t even on the same level. ONLY think Volk is better technically sound then Kamaru is with his kicks.

If Volk was similar in size he would beat the shit out of Usman. Too fast, in and out. Too strong to hold down.

Also look at the level of competition. 170 is a great division but 145 has way more high level talent.

Also Yan is the p4p no.1 now

Here’s an update

1. Yan
  2. Volk
  3. Oliveira
  4. TJ
  5. Max
  6. Poirier
  7. McKee
  8. Islam
  9. Marty
  10. Izzy
  11. Gaethe
1 Like

Makes sense to have lighter weight classes towards the top. Competition is so much stiffer and complete.

1 Like

Pretty much forgot about Bones, Almost feels like he is not even in the UFC anymore.

1 Like