Mma betting

So I want to play around with betting on mma. Not playing large amounts, just a little bit of fun.

Does anyone know any good sites that give good explanation on the odds and any tips?

So far I'm just betting on who I think will win based off skill/match ups but this isn't always the same as the odds. Phone Post 3.0

I don't get what you mean when you say you bet who you think will win but it's not always the same with the odds. If the odds are incorrect in your opinion that's a good thing for you usually unless someone is a bigger favourite than you were expecting. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry if I was unclear.

Someone might be +100, but in my opinion they will win the fight.

I spose you are right, that's better for me as I stand to win more by betting on them if I think they are going to win.

I'm just confused at how the odds are calculated. Phone Post 3.0

Plus 100 is even odds braddah Phone Post 3.0

It is based on a $100 wager so a +100 is based on a $100 wager = $200 because you get your $100buks back!
Any time it is a - odd you have to wager that amount to win $100 plus you money back!
ie. - 1400 on Ronda you must wager $1400 to win $100 an you get your wager money back. hope that makes cents?

Aldo the apache - Plus 100 is even odds braddah Phone Post 3.0
See- that's what confuses me. I thought 0 was even. Maybe I should stay away from betting and just stick to screen names. Haha. Phone Post 3.0

FightToLive - It is based on a $100 wager so a +100 is based on a $100 wager = $200 because you get your $100buks back!
Any time it is a - odd you have to wager that amount to win $100 plus you money back!
ie. - 1400 on Ronda you must wager $1400 to win $100 an you get your wager money back. hope that makes cents?
Vu my friend. Makes sense now. Phone Post 3.0