MMA/BJJ in Ft. Lauderdale FLA,

Taking a trip with the family to Fla. We are staying in Ft. Lauderdale. I know ATT is there, any other great schools around the area ? I'm driving from NY so i would like to visit some of the best schools on the east coast. Thanks in advance. 

(I'm a purple belt. just fyi for the review)

I just got back from Palm Beach and went to Team Nog in Palm Beach/Jupiter while I was there.  Very high level bjj and the instructor Wald, is awesome.  Youtube Wald Bloise.  It is a little north of you, but well well worth it.  Beware, he has some killers on the mat.  haha, it was fun.  You have to experience the Nog style to really get it.  Seriously, constant attacking, nothing forced, very efficient.  It truly is a style that is very very good obviously.  Even when I was getting worked over, I was paying attention to what my partner was doing.  Then after they were all great about explaining what they were doing and why.  I seriously can't wait to go back. 

wow man that sounds awesome. i will def look into that. thanks a lot for ur input 

Pablo Popovich is on Commercial Blvd.

Chango

I think I drove past Motti Horenstein's school down there a couple years ago Phone Post

BMKBA -  wow man that sounds awesome. i will def look into that. thanks a lot for ur input 

You're welcome.  Lot of awesome gyms in the area all around.