MMA Death...this is a tough day.

Martin,

Mo Doom was Ray Elbe's friend. Show some respect and shut your mouth if you don't have anything nice to say on this thread. RIP Mo Doom.

RIP....Prayer said

RIP. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend. Again how did he pass away?

Respect and it's tough to loose someone hold your head.

R.I.P.

RIP

worst misleading title ever. ever.

O.D???? true????

no this is nothing like dying in the ring in front of fans. You are assuming it was from mma training but do you really even know that? Look I feel for the guy and his family-- I'm not being disrespectful. but the title says mma death- not a mma fighter happens to die while not fighting. I don't have a pussy by the way. but fuck you anyway.

Ray I do not know you, sorry to hear this sad news, Fuck, I remember Mo bringing his son over, One must be what four or five now? Poor kid. This fuckin sucks.

RIP MO.

well normally I wouldn't do this- but the title says MMA death. To mean- that means in a fight or as a DIRECT result of ie dying in his sleep after being ko'd. Again, not trying to stir the pot as those guys are I am sure saddened by their loss so I apologize.

"Arguing over this now is in shallow taste."

Well said!

R.I.P.

Sad to hear.. my thoughts and prayers go out to Mo's friends and family.. and to add to the respectful peoples comments on here.. who gives a shit what the headline says.. its a tragedy no matter how you look at it... in the ring or not its still impacts the MMA community... send his family my best Ray.

A sad day is so true..

pakawot, I deleted your post because it was unnescessary.

You don't need to come unglued on people for something like that, the point has been made.

While the title can be confusing to some, I don't think anyone is attempting to diminish the sense of loss those close to Mo feel.

My condolances to those people for their loss.

sucks.
RIP

"also doesnt MMA mean Mixed Martial Artist? "

No. It means Mixed Martial Arts.

RIP Maurice Wilson, and condolences to you Ray, and the rest of his fam and friends.

His fight with Stevenson is on the Gladiator Challenge DVD set that a lot of you have.

I took the title as a death in the MMA world. Ray has nothing to apologize for. Some of you seriously need to lighten up on your bizzare "good4daSport" obsession.

TH