MMA DOCS?

I love to find all kinds of MMA or MA documentaries so I'm coming to the one place I know I can get the best suggestions. Any and all docs wanted alomg with where to find them and/or if any are on Netflix. Thanks

Jens Pulver's "Driven" is one of my favorites and it's available for free on Crackle. Phone Post 3.0

I'll haveto look up Crackle but thanks. Keep em coming, especially the older ones

Choke smashingmachine Phone Post 3.0

Smashing Machine is a real good gritty one. Idk.... Such Great Heights looked good but kinda sucked. They could've made something a lot better with that footage. Phone Post 3.0

What's the one with Dustin Porier in it? That is still on Netflix I think. Phone Post 3.0

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - What's the one with Dustin Porier in it? That is still on Netflix I think. Phone Post 3.0
Fightville i thibk its called.. its very good Phone Post 3.0

I've seen both Fightville and Smashing Machine. Mark Kerr was great but just let all that shit pull him down. Sad deal

Like Water - Doc about Anderson SIlva is pretty darn good.

Knuckle - Bareknuckle boxing done by Gypsies

Once I was a Champion - Evan Tanner's story

Gracie's Birth of Vale Tudo - One of my favorites

Obviously not all are on Netflix but worth tracking down.

Legacy is a good one.. Phone Post 3.0

I dont care if I have to buy them but they are on netflix it does hrlp is all. Thanks for the suggestions Ill look into them. All others are welcome. Once I was a champion is one I've never been able to sit down and finish, something always comes up. I need to though cause I love Evan Tanner, Absolute travesty he's not in the UFC HOF. Dana and the Fertittas both should be ashamed of themselves. He's not the only obvious exclusion either

bull7188 - I dont care if I have to buy them but they are on netflix it does hrlp is all. Thanks for the suggestions Ill look into them. All others are welcome. Once I was a champion is one I've never been able to sit down and finish, something always comes up. I need to though cause I love Evan Tanner, Absolute travesty he's not in the UFC HOF. Dana and the Fertittas both should be ashamed of themselves. He's not the only obvious exclusion either

My favorite out of the bunch was Gracie's - Birth of Vale Tudo.  Lotsa stuff I didn't know, and it helped inspire me to start BJJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX77_UnWmL0

The Man in The Arena on youtube. Over an hour long. 7 Different parts.

Reggie Warren Jr - 

The Man in The Arena on youtube. Over an hour long. 7 Different parts.

Will definitely check out. Thanks

Brazilian Brawl, about the Machado brothers.

Gracies Birth of Vale Tudo - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ2NgXwl78g

Non N00B - Brazilian Brawl, about the Machado brothers.

Nice! Thank you sir will Inspector Gadget that one for sure

Pride Fighting Decade - its available on vimeo if you search it. And it is epic. Around 3hours long i think. Phone Post 3.0

Rights of passage
Bj penn 90 days
Fedor-baddest man on the planet
Tito 7000ft (big bear)
Eddie bravo- Twister
Takedown.. The DNA of GSP
Fighting of a genoration..20 years of the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

Choke - Rickson Gracie

The Smashing Machine - Mark Kerr

best docs ever hands down. Watch ASAP

Agreed, seen them both but may have to rewatch just because they are great