MMA Fundraiser This Friday!

Fighters United in Association with MESSIAH Corp., Come Together to Raise Funds for the Victims and Firefighters of the Southern California Fires

Long Beach, CA, October 29, 2007 - MESSIAH Corp. along with Club Sachi are coming together in an effort to raise funds for the families affected by the Southern California wildfires and the teams of firefighters working to stop this disaster.

The event, Fighters United, will take place Friday, November 16, 2007 at Club Sachi in Long Beach, CA inside the Seaport Marina Hotel, 6400 East Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, CA, 90803. Mixed martial arts fighters, WEC Lightweight Champion, “Razor” Rob McCullough, UFC and WEC fighters Tiki Ghosn and Justin “The Insane One” McCully and many more will be on hand to sign autographs, t-shirts and mingle with guests.

“It’s really important, as a community, to be able to look outside of ourselves and do as much as we can for these people,” says, Lidia Radovic, CEO of MESSIAH.

“I pray for all those in need and reach out my hand to those who are less fortunate,” says “Razor” Rob McCullough.

Donations will be taken from the cover-charge at the door and autographed t-shirts being sold. Any additional contributions will also be accepted. Event guests will also be included in various lotteries for chances to win prizes.

Come out and help in the effort to provide funds to the fire victims and firefighters, meet your favorite fighters, party to your favorite local DJs and enjoy Rosa’s taco station. Doors open at 8p.m.

Lidia Radovic
(714) 254-5499

Press questions:
Yasi Jahed
(949) 872-8259

ttt

Btw, if you are a member of the media I have two press passes. Unfortunately I'm unable to attend. You would need to do a mini write up of this event. If you have interest, let me know.

ttt