MMA HOUR TODAY: BISPING, LOMBARD etc...

Maybe I'm reading too much into that but I thought it was funny the way he answered

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Ariel: How's your relationship with Bjorn?

Kevin: (high pitched) It's good!

I think that says something there hehe

LOL

Man they are really trying to rush a PPV?

Chris27 - Man they are really trying to rush a PPV?

Yeah I think that seems a bit weird. I don't watch Bellator but is it really a big enough promotion to make that work for them?

I think it's a horrible idea.  I love Bellator but the PPV numbers would not be good.  Maybe a year from now, but not anytime soon.

The PPV would have to be cheap, and then it would not be worth it for them.

mmavixen - 

I think it's a horrible idea.  I love Bellator but the PPV numbers would not be good.  Maybe a year from now, but not anytime soon.

And you have to figure they have to do it on a Sat right? You cant do a PPV on Thurs or Friday so Sat is UFC and boxing.

They would have to really find a good date and there arent many free Sat that have no competition.

I also wonder if Dana will wait for them to lock down a date and then plan his own PPV to smash them.

I just dont see the card they can make that will generate big buys. Eddie/Chandler is good but thats not a huge PPV fight. Maybe Mo vs LHW champ for the title, maybe Barnett vs someone. Problem would be you'd have to stack the card and that will take away from your tournament season and your cards on Spike.

I just think they should take a year to see hwo SPike does and then in 2014 look at maybe doing a few PPV.

Yay!!!!! I love Nick Newell!!!!

Chris27 - 
mmavixen - 

And you have to figure they have to do it on a Sat right? You cant do a PPV on Thurs or Friday so Sat is UFC and boxing.

They would have to really find a good date and there arent many free Sat that have no competition.

I also wonder if Dana will wait for them to lock down a date and then plan his own PPV to smash them.

I just dont see the card they can make that will generate big buys. Eddie/Chandler is good but thats not a huge PPV fight. Maybe Mo vs LHW champ for the title, maybe Barnett vs someone. Problem would be you'd have to stack the card and that will take away from your tournament season and your cards on Spike.

I just think they should take a year to see hwo SPike does and then in 2014 look at maybe doing a few PPV.

I completely agree.  They would have to take all their big names and put them on one card.  And how would they do that?

They have to take some time and see how Bellator develops on Spike and how big Chanlder and the other guys they are building become before asking MMA fans to pony up PPV money.

I really think that if people see Nick and only see one hand and don't see the talent this kid has, it's more a reflection on them.  Get over it!  The kid is legit!

Dude that interview with Dana is such bullshit, they made him believe the kid had no arm, like cut off at the shoulder, thats what I think Dana was thinking.

He did kind of change up when they told him it was past the elbow.

So he was thinking the kid has no arm so could he get fights in Vegas, can he even blow punches or kicks to that side of his face if he doesnt have an arm.

Chris27 - Dude that interview with Dana is such bullshit, they made him believe the kid had no arm, like cut off at the shoulder, thats what I think Dana was thinking.

He did kind of change up when they told him it was past the elbow.

So he was thinking the kid has no arm so could he get fights in Vegas, can he even blow punches or kicks to that side of his face if he doesnt have an arm.

I don't like the way Ariel presented what Dana said to Nick.  They made him sound like he had no arm, you're exactly right Chris.

The guy has 8 first round stoppages. He's exciting as hell.

And he is licensed in Nevada, wish someone would have said that.

Never seen Newell but I feel bad for him. Damn. He should get a shot if he's good enough, one arm or not.

Did Dana forget him??? He's kind of hard to forget.

Smellde Gluve - 

Never seen Newell but I feel bad for him. Damn. He should get a shot if he's good enough, one arm or not.

Smellede, you need to go on You Tube,  The kid is amazing!!

If they said he has one hand, thats how you have to describe the kid and thats how they should have brought it up to Dana and see what he said about that.

Saying he has one arm when you say one arm I think one arm and I completely agree no way he gets a UFC fight if he had one arm.

One hand is a different story.

Smellde Gluve - 

Check out his last fight

I will, thanks.

Lombard on now. This should be fun lol

Oh Hector is going off Cubano style....Ay!

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Smellde Gluve - 

Check out his last fight

Damn, I haven't been able to watch the show tonight guys, I've been running about with the kid. Just wanted to this was awesome and thx for posting. Phone Post