MMA Hour!!!

Toay at 1 EST.

Bang Ludwig, Vinny Magalhaes. Pat Healy, Sara McMann, Malki Kawa.

Happy Monday!

:)

Good morning :D

FrateCart - And here's a preview from the show!

http://i.imgur.com/LFDTzrc.gif

and as always can't embed so would appreciate.. (before I started posting images/gifs here I would have had to re-check on google how "appreciate" is spelled. No more that's for sure lol)

Thanks for the heads up Vix :) this should be a good one for sure ... I'm glad you remind us cause I always forget cause I work at noon most days ... Vu Phone Post 3.0

AlexinTO - 

Maliki Kawa

Uggghh

Get ready for 30 plus minutes of long winded blathering and self promoting.

One if the worst interviews out there. Phone Post

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/22/4250724/the-mma-hour-with-duane-ludwig-vinny-magalhaes-pat-healy-malki-kawa

The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1:00 p.m. ET -- UFC lightweight Pat Healy will discuss his Octagon debut against Jim Miller this Saturday at UFC 159.

1:20 p.m. -- Sara McMann will preview her Octagon debut against Sheila Gaff at UFC 159 this Saturday night.

1:40 p.m. -- Q&A session.

2:00 p.m. -- We'll listen in on the UFC 159 conference call, featuring Jon JonesChael SonnenDana WhiteMichael Bisping and Alan Belcher.

2:20 p.m. -- Light heavyweight Vinny Magalhaes will discuss his UFC 159 against Phil Davis.

2:40 p.m. -- Duane Ludwig will talk about how he turned around Team Alpha Male.

3:00 p.m. -- Malki Kawa, manager to the likes of Jon Jones and Benson Henderson, will discuss the latest going on in his world.

We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. Best Twitter questions gets a prize. Also, we'll update "Ric's Picks Challenge."

Today's "pose of the day" is #bigcountrypose. Use that hash tag on Twitter to submit your picture. The best submissions of the day will receive MMA art from Scott Cohn (a $45 value). Contest rules can be found here and here.

Chael Sonnen conference calls always deliver. Looking forward to that. Plus should get some good back and forth banter between Bisping and Belcher haha.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Chael Sonnen conference calls always deliver. Looking forward to that. Plus should get some good back and forth banter between Bisping and Belcher haha.

Yes

Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Wonder how much more of a douche JJ will manage to make himself look this time? There has to be a bottom somewhere.

The conference should be funny. At the last one Jones clowned Chael pretty bad.

Tat2tillidie - Thanks for the heads up Vix :) this should be a good one for sure ... I'm glad you remind us cause I always forget cause I work at noon most days ... Vu Phone Post 3.0

No worries Tat. :)

Glad to do it. Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

This Phone Post

I know Vix is gonna love the #bigcountrypose segment ;) Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - I know Vix is gonna love the #bigcountrypose segment ;) Phone Post 3.0

Lolololol Phone Post

Letibleu -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Wonder how much more of a douche JJ will manage to make himself look this time? There has to be a bottom somewhere.

I'm curious about this as well. Phone Post

Zed Wayne Zed - Bisping will have the best line 100%.

Sonnen's will be rehearsed and/or ripped off from 70's/80's pro wrestling.

I'll still take Chael's. Phone Post

Card -
Vu thanks Phone Post 3.0

mmavixen - 
Letibleu -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I'm curious about this as well. Phone Post

Knowing Jones he'll probably have plenty to say unlike when he was actually there with Chael at the TUF Finale.