MMA in Kansas CIty MO

Hey everyone..Our next show is July 9th at the Beaumont Club in KC. doors open at 6:30 and the fights start at 7:30. We will have an entire NHB card with sub grappling only if I need to fit it in. Listen for adds on 98.9 and 96.5 coming soon and make sure to come to the after party at XO club. No extra charge on that ...your ticket stub get's you in for free. We will be doing some promotions at the party so make sure you show up to win free stuff and be in some activitie's that we are planning. (All will involve you getting fallen down drunk) go to www.adrenalineextremecombat.com for all the info and check out the new ring girls page for the lastest photo's of the girls. You can buy tickets on the site starting monday. We only have 4 VIP tables left so if you want one you need to get ahold of me asap. my e mail is chad@adrenalineextremecombat.com See you at the show!

ttt

Should be a great night of fights!!

Jeff Malott
ISCF

TTT

ttt

who do these ufc and pride guys think they are trying to bump my thread!!!..lol...this is going to be a good weekend of fights...

ttt

Hey Muaythaidaddy...I am doing the show and all the matchups. You can get with me @ cosborne@kc.rr.com or call 816-914-6527.

thanks
chad

ttt

ttt

ttt