MMA in Northern KY on May 29th!!!

Thanks Ash!

yeah, that was an odd post!?!?

Also keep in mind, this is an amateur show for newer guys.

Dustin has already shown, with documented facts, that the statement made had no merit behind it. Out of 40 MMA fights, two guys from two separate teams have fought Teirre and they were from two totally different promoters/ match makers in two totally different shows.

Besides that, Tierre got the fights because he, obviously, fights anyone at any time.

The fight we had with him was because our guy was matched with someone else and a couple of weeks before the fight he pulled out. Tierre was willing to step up and fight our guy on short notice.

On this card, the two guys we have fighting just fought a couple of weeks ago. This woud have been Josh's first fight but he won in the Kentucky Fighting Challenge.

Bill will be in a good stand-up battle. He is the IKF International Rules Champion and he is a fighting an Olympic caliber TKD guy.

btw- good show... I look forward to seeing the GZ guys compete. Dustin H is slick and it will be cool to see him fight in MMA.

any news on a hotel?

***edited to clarify which Dustin I was referring to

Advanced BKJ,

Good Post!

Check your email in about an hour, as I will be sending you some info about hotels in the area.

"Big" Dustin

Amateur events are the hardest one to be the matchmaker for. It's a tough job!

Bill Dexter (3-0) vs. Tim Norman (1-3)
Good matchmaking on this one. If Bill stands up and trades with Tim this could be the fight of the night. If Bill takes the fight to the ground I don't think it will last long. Tim has great standup and I keep hoping that his ground skills will get better to make him a complete fighter but we'll see. If Bill wins this fight he should be ready to step up in a bigger show and face even stiffer competition. I'd like to see him in a Shooto event.

>>I'd like to see him in a Shooto event.

As would we because they have a lot of talented "smaller" guys. We have a few offers that we are looking into that might also be intriguing.

Right now, we may be going back to the IKF Nationals but we aren't sure yet.

Personally, I don't see any reason for him to go back to the IKF Nationals (other then to collect another cool belt). I think he's beyond that level of competition. And I only mean that in a respectful way.

I get calls all the time and have hooked up fighters at his weight like Swift and Horning but I didn't know what your plans for Bill were. I will forward the email to you next time a fighter at his weight is needed.

OK OK. Looks like I was wrong and my friend was full of shit. Maybe he has a personal problem with Dustin.

I apologize for my post.

BTW- Swift is training with us now as well...

He's got some great MMA stuff... over 30 MMA fights, wow!

"Looks like I was wrong and my friend was full of shit."

I wish more people would figure that out before they post on a thread.

btw- got the hotel info, Dustin

thanks

DaShiznitMMA,

If you or I should say your "Friend" has a problem with me...come to me like a man and don't hide behind a screen.

I don't claim to be a fighter, and I am not trying to fight anyone. But I always handle my problems like a MAN and not some punk on a computer.

If someone needs to contact me, my cell is always waiting (614-288-0398).

Although, I must admit, I was not aware that I had pissed anyone off...

What is your friend name that is so quick to talk shit? I mean I am on here posting my Name & Cell, the least you can do is give me his name! That way I can at least try to figure out what was done so that I can try to smooth things over. But if that is not possible, I will have to live with it, no big deal!

Dustin Ware

Johnny Walls,

As for the Bill Dexter vs. Tim Norman fight...I have said all along that this could be the "Fight of the Night", hands down!!!

I think this is going to be a good show!

I can't wait...

I only wish we had more guys fighting on the show

TTT for the Advanced BKJ guys. Good luck in your fights. Hope to get back down to see you guys.

hope you do too.. It's always great having you down

Good luck to all the wv fighters ,

I am not going to be able to make te show!!!!!

wish you could... We hope to be bringing about 20-30 people

dustins a good fucker

ttt