MMA is Dyeing

Lack of cards = increase of trolls Phone Post

MMA needs to get back to its roots. Phone Post

haha, i clicked on here to be the grammar police...

serves me right :)

donkypunch55 - haha, i clicked on here to be the grammar police...

serves me right :)
An error of that level would be a poster's demise on this board, lol

Galaxy Quest adventures could have been cool

it

LOL who is that dude on the right?  He looks like he could be on Dragonball Z.  Not like a tough guy or anything, likely one of Frieza's bitches, but he does have the look.

ArtWanderlei - 
LOL who is that dude on the right?  He looks like he could be on Dragonball Z.  Not like a tough guy or anything, likely one of Frieza's bitches, but he does have the look.

please tell me you know who that is

Scotty Jurgensen (sp?)

dudes a badass.

UGCTT_tonetone - 
ArtWanderlei - 

please tell me you know who that is

I really don't follow MMA that closely anymore.  Too many watered down cards.  It has lost it's magic for me.

:-)

donkypunch55 - Scotty Jurgensen (sp?)

Jorgensen!!!!!
AHA!!!!!!!

:)

ABE FROMAN - 
donkypunch55 - Scotty Jurgensen (sp?)
Jorgensen!!!!!
AHA!!!!!!!

:)

OH HAHAHAHA!!!

man, that's just what i get, huh?

brilliant sir!

premier spokesman for vitiligo awareness in MMA!

Art Wandelei, so what you're saying is your a bandwagon fan that only likes to see big names, not up n comers? You ask me some of the best fights are these hungry no namers Phone Post

WTF people? Scotty Jorgensen is not an up and comer!
Dudes been in the WEC for 5 years at least and has been on many a main card. including a recent UFC.

he's awesome to watch too. brings it every time.

CheckinHose -  Art Wandelei, so what you're saying is your a bandwagon fan

Hey, what ever you want to make out of it.  If you enjoy it and still get excited for it then that is great.

I have always been a pro wrestling fan.  If you don't enjoy that, I won't get offended.

ArtWanderlei -  it

Kid Yamamoto has been around for years, noob.

9.8/10