MMA Legends Still Evolving

oh shit i know the young crowd was supposed to start taking over but the old dogs aren't going down without a fight. the legends of the game are showing everyone that you need to keep adding new areas to your game. matt hughes was the most dominant wrestler in mma history, he started to fall a little but instead of packing it in he goes out and gets k-1 level striking. cro cop's standup was starting to get picked apart so what does he do? goes out and gets bjj skills that are quite possibly black belt worthy. ace was trying to get too technical is the latter part of his career and lost fights he should have won so what does he do? completely revamps his standup game and is now a 1 punch ko artist. youngens listen up, if you are fighting a legend and think you know what to expect you are in for a rude awakening. i'm looking at you jon jones. vlad is about to kick that head off your body

Ok, firstly, Matt outstruck Renzo (retired for 3 years).

Lets ease up on the K-1 level striking lol, Matt wouldn't hang in K - 1.

LOL at Hughes having K-1 level striking. You cant be serious.

go back and watch the fight. matt was throwing combos that not many mma fighters can ever dream of throwing. who else has beat down renzo like matt did? renzo is a tough dude and matt broke him with his striking. you can either keep hating or start respecting. big dog is in trouble

ttt for legends reinventing themselves

ttt for black belt brock proving my point once again!!!!

SandraBullockFan - go back and watch the fight. matt was throwing combos that not many mma fighters can ever dream of throwing. who else has beat down renzo like matt did? renzo is a tough dude and matt broke him with his striking. you can either keep hating or start respecting. big dog is in trouble

KRU BLACKBELT MATT HUGHES MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

TTT ONCE AGAIN FOR EVOLVING LEGENDS!!!! THE RESILIENT BLACKBELT ANDO PROVES MY POINT!!!!!!